Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

This day is the day. My first day of work as Temporary Twice Manager until their Manager came back.

This being their manager is not in my plan either. But I'm glad it happens. I have a big chance to befriend and became close with her. I hope it succeed.

By these, I cannot only take care of her. As promise to Uncle and Auntie, I will make her secured all the time.

About the security, I already talk to Mr. Park about it. Gladly, Oppa didn't oppose and let me do the hiring of the added security. Most of them are womens so it will be okay for the girls. And all of them are all my trusted friend who knows several martial arts and fighting techniques.

But still, the chance of them getting fooled is always on my mind. It's still possible to happen even they are skilled. So we really had to be alert always.

As of now, there is no signs of those stalkers that Auntie and Mr. Park told me. I hope they will not bother the girls in the future. So, I could focus on my plan on getting her.

"Y/N! You okay?" The other Manager ask me.

We're now on the plane going back to South Korea because the Concert was already done almost 2 days ago.

I face and answer her with a bright smile, of course. All they know about me is, I am Lim Y/N, 21 years old. 3 years younger to the Twice Maknae. Living indipendent and alone. Having a bubbly personality for them to think I can easily approach if they need to. Which was basically the opposite of my personality when I'm at work at the office.

"I'm okay, Eonni. Don't worry. I just.... remember something." I replied to her.

She seems convince and just nod.

The attendant announce the departure of our plane. Then, I glance to the girls not far from my seat.

The others are sleeping, some are just closing their eyes to relax themselves while the other are just chillax.

"Eonni, I'm still curious..." Dahyun said to the other while looking outside the window.

"What is it?" Sana ask who's beside her. She can't remains on her sit. Just like Dahyun but with excitement while the younger one is nervous.

"Aish... please. Can the two of you behave for now. I am the one who's feeling dizzy because of what you're doing." Momo told them whose eyes are shut because of nervous, too.

(A/N: The other happenings in the story is just work of my imagination. Don't take it seriously. I don't know if it's true but I just want to include it for the betterment of the plot.)

"Ah... Nevermind, Eonni." Dahyun just said to Sana then back to her seat.

The three of them are seatmates.

"Okay..." Sana replied.

I glance to the others. Nayeon sleeping peacefully at Jeongyeon shoulders whose also asleep. And so the others too. But not Tzuyu. She's with her phone playing music while wearing an earphone. She's quietly observing the clouds outside the window. Then get back watching to her childish eonnies.

I take a deep sigh by just watching her. I still don't know how can I start my plan. Maybe, I had to do it in a normal way.

Yeah. That's it! Like a normal.  Be they're caring manager, and be most caring at her.

I stop from my thoughts.

Can it be so much obvious If I only did it to her? Aish, whatever.

I make myself sit properly while feeling frustrated by myself. I don't know what to do.

"Are you sure, your really okay? You seems bothered. What is it?" Again, Manager Eonni ask me.

Aish... I am being obvious now if I didn't stop talking to myself.

"I'm okay, Eonni. Don't worry."

"Okay. You say so." The only words she just said then back to her business.

After our plane successfully take off, I take my way to the restroom to have my me time.

I can't concentrate when I'm with them. Just a little time, and they will think I'm insane, a crazy one talking to myself.

After doing my business there, I went back to my seat. But before I could step out from the place, a woman approach me.

"Ms. E!" She called me.

I didn't respond right away. First thing I did is I make sure there's no one around before I did reply to her.

"Miss whoever you are. I don't know you. Not to be rude but please, can you shut up your mouth. No one knows here about that woman your telling me."

"Oh! Is it a secret?" She innocently ask me.

"No, it's not. But they— By the way, who are you?"

"I'm Ji Eun. We didn't know ourselves personally but we met many time on many charity events."

"As if you really know me while you're speaking."

"No, you said your not her. I'm just saying who's me and that famous and mysterious philanthropist, Ms. E."

"Oh! Yeah, I got it."

I realized we're still at the restroom. At the door to be exact.

"Ah.... Your going to use the restroom?" I ask.

"Uh huh." She said while nodding.

"Oh, sorry." I said and make way for her.

"I'm going now." I told her before leaving.

Fast forward after our arrival, I saw her again.

"We saw each other again." I said.

"Yeah. What's your name again? I think, you didn't told me yet."

"Ah! I'm Y/N. Lim Y/N."

"Y/N.... Nice to meet you." She said and started to walk away.

"Wait! I think I know you. Your an idol, too. By the way, I'm your fan. Maybe, there's a chance that will meet each other again coz I'm working as a manager of one known girl group here."

"Oh! You do? Good luck to your job then."

"Yeah, thanks. Where's your security by the way?"

"I thought your a manager? You must always beside them." She ask me back.

"They're still getting they're luggage."

"I see. I have to go." She answered.

Seems like she's changing the topic.

"Okay.... Take care."

~~

"Who was that?" Dahyun suddenly ask me.

"Anak ng tinapa!" I said startled.

"What did you say?" She ask again.

"Ah, nothing. It's just some kind of expressions of some Filipinos when being startled." I explained to her.

"Ah! Okay. So, who's that girl again?" She said like teasing me.

"She also familiar. Did she tell you her name?" She continued.

"She is Ji Eun. Where's the others?"

"Where here!~" Sana suddenly appeared.

I flinch again at the second time. Then, I massage my chest like I experience a heart attack.

"Aish... Sana. You startled me." I said.

The others are following behind her with the security and the other manager.

"And that's the second time, I guess." Dahyun said.

"Uh huh. I hope it won't happen again these day."

"But, we need to go now. Kaja? (Let's go?)" I continued.