Chapter 20

Jihyo's POV

We didn't have our practice today. And that makes us  bored all day not having the chance to go out. After what happened to Tzuyu, Pdnim tighten our security more. I think not just to our groups, but also to the other groups under our agency.

More security personnel came from Y/N's agency that is based here in Seoul.

I feel like even Pdnim is worrying that another artist will be kidnap again. But I just notice that some personnel who's friend with Y/N is not here. Maybe, they are busy on finding that Stalker's location.

I am here at the kitchen with Jeongyeon-eonni. We are cooking for our dinner.

Not long after, we finished preparing all the dishes we cooked and place it at the table, while Jeongyeon-eonni calling for the others. After a not so long of waiting, everyone came and sit at their own sits.

I even forgot about Tzuyu that I even prepare a plate for her. That's makes us more sad all of a sudden, remembering all the changes was because of her missing.

Meanwhile, in the middle of our eating, our manager came and told us that Pdnim is calling.

"Sorry for interrupting your dinner. But, Pdnim want some talk to all of you for a while."

She said and handed us the phone and I made it on speaker so that everyone can hear.

"Hello, Jihyo? Sorry that I have to interrupt your eat. It's about Tzuyu." He started.

We became more attentive after hearing our maknae's name. All ears on the call and anxious on what Pdnim will tell us about her.

I'm feeling relieved after hearing her name again but at the same time worried on what might happened to her. It's just yesterday when she was reported missing by the securities assigned to her. And all of us became more worried everytime the time passes every hour and still no news about her.

"Just this morning, Y/N and her team told me, they already locate Tzuyu. They already start their preparations for retrieving her after that. Just this noon after lunch, they told me, they are on their way on the said place. Hours after that, I waited for their signal, as they said, they will confirm it first and if its really is the place, they will call me and I have to call for police back up and follow them." He continued.

"What happened, Pdnim? It's already dinner time. Tell us the operation is success. Is Tzuyu already saved?" Nayeon asks, she is now taking the hold of the phone.

Worries and glimpse of hope are visible on her face right. I turn to look to the other members, they also had the same expression like her.

"That's the good news...."

We all sigh in relief.

"Thank God. How is she?"

"Uhm.... I don't think it's a bad or good news." He continued that make us all back at being attentive at the call.

"Why? What happened to her?"

"She is here at the **** Hospital, together with Y/N and her team. They are both unconscious right now."

After hearing the news, we all got up from her sit, already forgot that we're eating. We make our to our Rooms and hurriedly change our clothes. We all meet at the living room, telling Pdnim that we're coming.

"She is okay now, girls. Continue your dinner first then go here after."

"We'll just eat later. We want to see her." I said before ending the call even without saying goodbye.