Chapter 14

Y/N's POV

After an hour of travelling in the air, and in land, and suffering the not so heavy traffic, we now arrived at their dorm.

Right after they enter the door, they all rush to the living room and slump their bodies harshly because of tiredness.

I put down my things and decided to go outside for a while. Maybe some walks can do.

I saw Manager-eonni and the others carrying the girls stuffs and luggages, I call her and tell about my plan.

She just nod and I take my few steps towards the door.

I already touch the door knob, but someone behind me call my name and that makes me stop.

I slowly turn my head to her and gave her a confuse look. I saw the others who has the same expressions as me.

"Why?"

"Can we talk? In private?" She asked.

"You-"

I didn't even finished my words when she drag me outside the dorm and pulled me somewhere far along the street.

"You said private?" I ask looking at the sorroundings. And forgetting what happened few days ago.

"Don't worry, there is no one walking here at this time." She said.

I turn back my gaze at her. Still confuse why she sudden want to have a talk to me.

"What do you want?" I asked emotionless, showing the opposite thing that I want to do.

I want to talk to her badly. But thinking that maybe, she wants to talk to me and she will tell me to go away, I'm feeling down all of a sudden.

She doesn't answer my question. Instead, she just stare at me. And after a few moments, I just realized myself hugging her.

I am not the one who initiate and I will not do this even I want to. I don't want to look like a desperate one in front of her.

And then, I feel like my shirt in my shoulder part feels wet. She also sounds like sniffing, and her hug to me tightens.

"Tzuyu?" I said, trying to pull out into the hug.

"I-i miss you, Erin-ah. Please~ Let me hug you for now before you leave, again." She said.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"If your mad at me, sorry. I just don't know how I react that time. Plus, I still haven't remember you that time that's why. Please, I really miss you. I wait for you like what I promise."

My lips form a smile upon hearing her statement. I thought, she will scold me again.

"Tzuyu, it's okay now."

"No, it's not. Your leaving again. What's okay with that? Your leaving me again. Do I have to wait again?" She said still hugging me.

"No. You didn't have to."

"No. Please Erin, stay."

"Okay. I'll stay."

"....."

"What? You said so." I said.

She pull out the hug then look at me.

"Erin?"

"You now what, Atsi. I am not mad at you. Actually, I'm the one who's thinking that your the one mad at me. I lie to you."

She still in silence. Just staring at me.