Chapter 26

A/N: Sorry guys for the long wait. I'm been focused to Missing Pice of Mine these passed days. But now, I'll try to continue this story. And I admit, my last update is so boring. Especially the ending. I'll try to make you enjoy these chapter and the next next chapters. I'll try. It's still sometimes depends on my mood.

~~

Y/N's POV

Everything went normal when I came back. Grandpa welcome me. Honestly, I feel a little confused as to why Grandpa suddenly act softs in me. I'm not used to it. My cousin, Chen, keep on bothering me about our agreement. But after going back to my life as a CEO, I feel like I'm okay with it. And to the fact that my cousin is a very trouble maker, I don't know if I can trust everything to him. Especially, this is the only legacy left from my parents. And also, Grandpa talk to me the day of my arrival.

"I'm glad you came back, Y/N. You know, I really can't understand why you suddenly went abroad to do something without my knowledge. Is there something you want to explain to me?" He started.

"I met Achi. You already know her, right. There is no day that I didn't talk to you about her before. That's when I was still a kid." I told him.

"Okay. So, what's about her?"

"Uncle Chou, the one I assigned as my substitute while I'm away? I think you met him already. He is the Father of Achi. They asked me some favor for her safety. And I didn't let the chance slip that time and I agreed. And also, they told me that she can't remember so I did everything just to make her remember me. Which I successfully did. And now we're together."

"I know. After that incident, I made an investigation about it and I'm kind of mixed emotion when I found everything. I'm mad at you for not telling me about your actions and putting your life on risks. But, I can't blame you for doing that. I know you know what you're doing so, I'm counting on you. I trust you. And.... speaking of trust." He paused for a while and look at me. I kinda feel nervous because of his serious stare.

"I also found about your agreement with your cousin. I'm telling you, trusting him in handling our business will cause no good to us. We know him as a trouble magnet. He can bring the company down."

"Don't worry, Grandpa. I won't give up tlmy position just to give it to undeserving heir."

"Good. Really, world had changed already. Over the passed years, my thought about 'only man as the leaders' is not in my mind right now. Your my only grandchild and heiress. And over the years, you prove me right about trusting woman."

"Thanks, Grandpa."

"Your welcome. And I'm sorry if I realized it late. But now, I'll give my full support to all of your plans to our business. Spread the legacy of our family."

After that day, I'm back to work again. And I met my cousin inside my building, and he's just flirting with my employees. Entering my office, I saw piles of documents who were stacked and overflowing in my desk. I knew Uncle did already his best but this one was supposed to be done my cousin. And seeing all of these is not a surprise to me now. This is was I'm expecting. I cat really trust him.

That day also, he went to me and keep on bothering me repeatedly about our agreement that in the first place, I didn't give sincerity about it. It was just a talk, there's no proof that I will I've him all the things he ask for me that day. I don't mind if he is my cousin. He's not deserving.

"Yah, Y/N! We talk about this, right? What now?"

I didn't mind his rants and continue what I'm doing. Minutes passed and he's still inside my office ranting endlessly that makes me more annoyed. So, I called the security and let him dragged outside of my office. No, outside the building. That's more better.