Chapter 8

1 week later....

"I got our new schedules now, guys. Come here." Jihyo said calling the attention of her co-members.

Not a minute after, the others came in the living room and start to sit anywhere in the place surrounding her.

"What is it? I heard, were going out of the country again for one variety show. Is that true?" Sana ask.

"Where did you heard it?" Jihyo ask.

"From the other staff, but it was days ago. I didn't know it's true. Y/N doesn't tell me anything though." Sana said pouting.

"Why are you expecting Y/N to tell you about the news? Are you two together?" Jeongyeon asked her.

"No, we're friends. That's just what I thought she will do."

"And of course, there's no way she will love you. She already have someone." Dahyun butted in.

She look at Tzuyu but the girl is oblivious. She seems spacing out.

"Is that what you two talking about few days ago, Eonni?" Chaeyoung ask Dahyun.

Dahyun look at the younger one right away. She suddenly felt nervous.

"I heard you two talking about some plans on pursuing someone, specifically a girl."

"Ah.... Yeah? But, that's not what we're talking about here. Jihyo-eonni, continue. Where's that country we will go for?" Dahyun said, obviously, changing the topic.

"Oh, yeah. About that, they said.... We will be doing a vication video to Tzuyu's hometown. What do you think?" Jihyo continued.

"Oh! It's sounds fun. Right, Tzuyu-yah?" Momo ask turning her head to the younger while munching her chips.

"Tzuyu?" She continued.

Everyone in the room turn to look at their maknae and saw her spacing out. Jeongyeon walk to her and snaps her back to reality.

"Tzuyu-yah!"

Tzuyu's POV

"Tzuyu-yah!"

I snapped back from my thoughts after hearing Jeongyeon-eonni's voice calling out my name.

"W-why, Eonni?"

"We're calling you to ask your opinion about our upcoming vication to your hometown. But, you seems spacing out. What's happened? Do you have a problem?" Jeongyeon-eonni ask me.

Do I have a problem? Do I? I didn't even know why I'm acting like this.

"There's none, Eonni. I just.... remember something..."

"Okay, so? What do you think? Isn't it amazing? We can visit your parents there, or you can tour us around." Nayeon-eonni turn to ask me too.

"Yeah, it's good. I can tour you there."

"We can just ask Y/N to do that. She also lived there. Not that long like Tzuyu did but still, she lived there on her childhood." Dahyun-eonni suggested.

Oh right. That Y/N. I didn't know why she's always making me feel like we knew each other before. It's like, I remember someone i knew everytime I saw her.

Why?

"Yeah, right. She will be with us that time. We can just ask her." Chaeyoung said.

>>Fast forward

This is the day for our vication trip.

Me together with Chaeyoung and Dahyun-eonni were here in our room packing our clothes for our three days vication on my hometown.

I'm actually happy they made this trip. This is the first time I got to go back there with our work, and together with my members.

~~

Minutes passed and I already finished packing my stuffs. I saw Chaeyoung and Dahyun-eonni already finished their packings, too.

While waiting for the others, we decided to just stay here for a while.

But we heard a knock on the door, and loud voice that is obviously from Jihyo-eonni.

Dahyun-eonni got up from her bed and open the door.

"Hey, Eonni! Wazzup?" Dahyun-eonni greeted her.

"Are you done packing?"

"Ne. We're just waiting for your signal."

"Okay. Let's go now. The others are waiting on the living room."

"Okay, Eonni."

After Jihyo-eonni left, Dahyun-eonni turn to us already with our things.

"Let's go~" Dahyun-eonni exclaimed. She seems so excited.

~~

We are now outside the dorm, loading our things on our respective cars. We used two Van going to the airport wherein we will meet the hosts of the show.

I'm with Dahyun-eonni, Momo-eonni, Mina-eonni, Chaeyoung, the driver and our young manager, Y/N.

While on our way, Dahyun-eonni decided to go on vlive.

She and Chaeyoung blabbering something that I didn't even give attention for i don't know what is it about. The other Eonnies accompany them on the camera and I just wave and smiled on it when they turn the camera to me.

Then suddenly, Momo-eonni tell Onces about having our new manager. I saw Dahyun-eonni beside her that became silent and always look at Y/N's direction. Y/N on the hand, seems oblivious or she's not  just interested on it.

"Hi, Once~! We are on our way to the airport for our vication trip." Momo-eonni started.

"But before that, we want to introduce our new manager. Even she's just a temporary replacement, still, we want to introduce her to all of you." Chaeyoung continued.

***: Nayeon and the others are doing vlive too...

"Oh! I'm thinking of what kind of entertainment they are doing on the other Van right now." Mina-eonni said after reading the comment.

***: Who's your lucky manager, idol?

***: Who is she? Or he?

Chaeyoung read it out loud and turn the camera at the front seat, to the girl beside the driver.

"Y/N-ah! Say, Hi!" She said.

Third Person's POV

"Thanks, guys. But I'm not that used in front of the camera." Y/N reasoned out still not looking to the device and to the girls.

"Just one, Y/N-ah. Just this time." Momo continued.

***:  Maybe, she's really that shy.

***: Ah~ a shy manager?

***: I'm now imagining a cute new manager you have, idol.

"Y/N-ah, Onces are waiting for you. Just this one, please." Mina also pleased her.

"Okay. Just this one." Y/N surrender.

Y/N look at Dahyun, who's also looking at her. She looks worried, too.

"Aish, how can I escaped this? This is not the right time for them to know who I really am." Y/N thought to herself.

She sigh first before turning to the insisting girls and to the recording device they are holding right now.

"Hi, guys!" She said, shyly waving at the camera while hiding her face from it.

***: 어머! 기엽다!

***: Her eyes is beautiful.

***: Am I now in heaven? Why can I see an angel smiling at me?

"They like you, Y/N-ah." Momo said after seeing the positive comments from the fans.

"We're here!" Y/N said to them after checking the place.

The driver park the car at the entrance and the girls also ready themselves and bid their goodbyes to the fans.