Chapter 36

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up feeling the pain all over my body. Opening my eyes, the white place and the smell of hospital welcomed me. Just then, I remember everything happened.

I help myself to get up and a sleeping Y/N in the other bed beside is the first thing I saw. Seeing her, I feel pity for her for all that happens in her life this past few days. We just met again just last month after a decades but now, these happened. I don't know what others miserable things happened to her but I know, I will do everything to make her happy ad forget those. I'm happy I met her again.

I was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. I turns my head to look at it and my parents came.

"My daughter, you're awake. I'm glad you're okay." Mom said, rushing her way to me. Dad just followed behind her.

"Mom, please be quiet. Y/N is resting." I said, shushing them for a while. I signaled them to turn down their voice so we could talk in a way that can't disturb Y/N's rest.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling something? Tell us. We'll call the Doctor right away." Mom said, checking me.

"I'm okay, Mom. At least, it all less painful now."

"I told you. She's okay. Don't be over acting." Dad told Mom. Mom slapped his arms that was place at Mom's shoulder.

"Ouch! Honey~? What was that for?" Dad asked like a whipped husband he is to Mom. I can't stop to smile because of them.

"Who's over acting you're saying, huh?"

"You?" Dad replied in a question.

Mom was about to slapped him again but I stop them before it happens.

"Mom, Dad, stop it now. Your voice are going louder again. Y/N might wake up. Even I already want to talk to her right now, she is tired so, let's just let her for now."

"By the way, what happened to Chen?" I added.

"Ah, that guy? He's now inside the cold metal bed at the morgue. Karma came to him instantly." Dad was the one who replied.

"How about the properties? It was all signed legally by Mr. Lim."

"It's all settled now. And because he's already dead, the agreement is invalid." I just nod after hearing what Mom said.

"The other girls will come here a little later together with Mr. Park. They are all worried about what happened. And also, this incident was one of the hot topics in the internet right now. It spread so fast after one fan saw you at the airport going here. And then, the counter attendant at the restaurant you all last check in before you were kidnapped spread the video of Y/N asking about their CCTV footage because of your disappearance. She was also facing the complaint from the company for spreading the video without permission."

~~

Third Person's POV

After an hour, Tzuyu's parents bid their goodbyes and not long after, the other Twice members came.

"She still isn't waking?" Dahyun asked, looking at the sleeping Y/N.

"Her cousin is the real definition of evil. How can he do that to his own blood?" Sana said, looking mad.

"As if he consider Y/N as his family? From the start that he thinks of making Y/N suffer, he is not a family anymore." Nayeon agreeing with Sana's statement. The others just nod.

~~

Flashback <<<
(The time when the police came in the place.)

All of the armed men of Chen went outside to fight back with the police force. While he stayed inside pointing a gun to Y/N's head. While the latter is having a hard time pulling the ropes that are connected to her bestfriend and girlfriend. The two woman is now conscious. Torres crying in fear while telling Y/N to just choose Tzuyu to end everything already. She regretted teaming up to the latter's cousin and she thinks that, her being dead is the best solution. Tzuyu on the other hand is crying silently. All her energy was drained with the tortures that she get from Chen.