Chapter 33

Third Person's POV

After ending the call, Y/N was bombarded with questions from the Twice members, and Mr. Park.

She ignored all of it and sigh, thinking it's all her fault.

"I'm sorry, Guys. I think.... Its my fault that's why Tzuyu is missing." Y/N told them.

"What do you mean? Who called you by the way?" Jihyo asked.

"She's.... she is with my cousin in the Philippines. My cousin, I don't know if I should still call him like that this time, he's with her as her hostage." She explained.

"How come she's in the Philippines right now?"

"I don't know, Eonni. It doesn't matter anymore anyways. I have to get her back right away." 

Just then, her phone rings again. But this time, it's a different number.

"A-auntie?" She answer the call with a hint of nervousness.

"We heard about our daughter. Y/N, did you find her already?"

"Not yet. But I'll find her no matter what. I just need to fix some family problems for now. Are you still in the Philippines right now?"

"Shi (Yes) Why?"

"Let's meet. I will take a flight right now right after this call."

"Okay. Take care."

~~

"Y/N, we'll go with you." Nayeon said, right after the call ended. They're still inside Mr. Park's Office.

"It's dangerous, Eonni. I can handle this." Y/N said.

"Right! It's dangerous. You all better to just stay here and wait. If you all go there together, everything can turn to worse. We don't want that to happen, right?" Mr. Park agreed.

"But, Pdnim. We—"

"Nayeon-shi. No buts. I'll also help in this, don't worry. Y/N, you need to go now, I guess."

"Yes, Mr. Park." She said before turning to the Twice members.

"I'll go now, Eonnies. I'll do everything to get her back. Just wait and pray for us. That can help."

The eight girls doesn't have a choice so they just wish her good luck. They did a group hug before Y/N finally takes her leave.

~~

Meanwhile, the time that Tzuyu went to the airport some buff guys approach her and tell her that they were send by Y/N to fetch her. That time, calling Y/N to make sure it's true or even call the other girls to tell them about it didn't cross her mind. She just let them. As if it was all planned, and they know what will make her agree.

After an hour of travelling in the air, arriving at the famous Philippine airport, NAIA, she followed the guys again until they reach the parking lot. She was 5 more step away from the Van when the guy suddenly grab her and force her inside the car then drove away the place like nothing happened. She was squeezed in inside the car and trying to escape but she can't. They are big than her. They are many and even one of them can carry her with no hassle.

Along the way, one of the guys put out some kind of cloth and covered Tzuyu's face. She was already tied up that time. Her hands behind her and the eyes and mouth being sealed by a cloth too. The only thing she can do is groan and shout as she can even though no one can help her at her state. She was secured in her place by those man.

Tzuyu's POV

I am now inside a Van being held as an hostage by these Mens that I trusted because of what Torres told me. Speaking of that bitch, she is part of this. I am so mad at her right now. She tricked me. I thought she's Y/N's bestfriend? But why she is doing all of this.

Minutes after a long ride, the Van stopped and I heard the door opens. Next was the guy beside me move on his sit and I can say that he went out. He grabbed me after and the other guy beside me also followed. I can't see anything because of the cloth covering my whole head. I only can hear is our steps walking in a cemented pathway then a minute after, it became smooth and sounds like tiled floor.

I am regretting myself that I trusted that Torres earlier. I hope, I just tell the Eonnies about this. Maybe, they got to stopped me. What if, Y/N still there?

The guy who's holding me push me down on a hard chair after entering an unknown place. The next thing happened is a clapping was heard.

"Well, well, well. So, you're my cousin's girlfriend. Take off her blinds. I want to see her face." He told me and the one of the man who followed right away.

"Ni hao ma, Jie Jie. (Hello, Sister.)" He greeted me.

"When did you care for me? We just met. And to the fact that you kidnap me."

"That is why I am asking if you're okay. Isn't it what they're doing when welcoming a guest. And, your my cousin's girlfriend."

"Nonsense. Let me go! Is this welcoming to you?"

"It's not that easy, My dear. You have something that can help me. I just need you to get what I want and I'll let you go back to her after."

"And what is that?"

"You'll know." He shortly replied and tapped something on her cellphone. A ring was heard and Y/N's voice was heard after that.

~~

"I'll give you whatever you want. But please, don't hurt her." I heard from the other line.

"That's what I like to you, Y/N. Okay, see you soon. Zài Jiàn. (Bye)" Her cousin ended the call and look at me again. I swear, he's creepy.

"You heard that. It's will be easy for me to get what I wanted because of you. I'll thank you after. Remind me about it." He said with sarcasm. He then turn to his Men.

"Where's that old man? Have you already get him?"

"They're on the way now, Sir."

~~

Y/N's POV

I'm now here at the airport and just got arrived. It was already dark outside.

Suddenly my phone chimed. It was Chen.

"Meet me at the company tomorrow. I want you to announce your passing of ownership to me to everyone. I'll be there too. If you're planning to get a help from the authorities, you can't. Because I got your girlfriend and our asshole grandfather. He already signed all the things needed and was all names by my name. I just want you announced it for everyone for the show." He said, and I just listened to him.

Fast forward>>>

The next morning, I made my way to the company for my cousin's condition. I know, there is still something behind his sleeves right now. I don't think, he can just make me to do something just like that. I know there is other things he is still planning.