Chapter 18

"Did you asked some updates about that stalker? Tzuyu is away, there is a possibility that, that guy did something bad to her, now that he had escaped. We have to do some action." Y/N said.

"There is a problem, Y/N. We lost track about him. After he escaped, we don't know where he is or any activities at this time."

"Where country is Tzuyu right now?" She asked again.

The group became silent for a moment. They didn't talk about it.

They all just looked at the Sergeant, who has no choice but to do the act.

"Somewhere in Europe." She replies.

"What day she will comeback here?"

"We still don't know. The agency tells nothing about the exact date of when they will finish the project."

"Is this live?" She fired again.

"Why?"

"What why? It is about fashion things, right?" Y/N ask seems irritated but she's hiding it.

She can sense that something is going on. She can't just figure it out for now.

"Yeah but, it's not a live airing."

~~

Y/N's POV

"Why it seems like you all has no idea on what is really happening about her? Are you hiding something from me? And.... Who's guarding her?" I asks.

Silence filled the whole room. Sergeant Torres and the others seems don't know what to say anymore. And I can really sense that something is off based on their expressions.

"What? Why you all became silent? What is really going on here?" I asks, now really irritated.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. We are the one.... Who's assigned to her but, we didn't do our job to protect her. It all happened.... I-in a flash." Says the other guy.

"What do you mean? Torres, what is he saying?" I turn to Torres for her to answer the thing that is now obvious. But, I can't still admit it by now.

"She.... She was kidnapped, Ma'am."

I don't know what to say right now. They had the guts to hide this from me? I just risks my life going back here, duh?

"Now, you're calling me Ma'am? How long she's missing? Why are you still not moving now?!" I unconsciously shouted the last sentence, which made them officers flinch at my sudden burst of emotion.

Even Twice Eonnies heard me from their room and rush to the living room. I look at them and they really are shocked.

I go back to the officers and let them explain. But still, my madness still in me.

"I'm sorry. We didn't do our job. But I already contacted our most skilled hacker to track the Suspect and Ms. Tzuyu right away. That was Mr. Park ordered us a while ago." Torres exclaimed out of nervousness while bowing.

~~

Third Person's POV

This is the first time they saw the latter being in raged, especially Sergeant Torres.

They became friends for almost all their life. She knew the girl that is always calm everytime, even there is a problem in front of her. She'll stay as like that until she got to figured out the culprit of the chaos. Then, that's the time she will make her move.

But, this is an another story to tell. It's about someone who's very important to her. Even others will react like this if they found out that one of their love ones got kidnapped, or someone did something bad at them.

"Y/N, please calm down. You're still weak after your accident that just happened yesterday night. You must be resting right now, instead of thinking those things. We trust your team. They can do everything to find her. Calm down for now." Nayeon said, while hugging her.

The other joined them and tell some words to calm the raging latter a while ago. And it seems to worked.

Y/N softens because of this and just cry at the girls while they are hugging them.

It's like, they are her Mother and she is telling them her problem that she knows, she can't do it just by herself. And that was she is fearing of.

She want to do anything by herself. That is why she agreed to the agreement with the Chou's. She want to protect the girl she loves with all her best.

"Eonni, I can't. I can't just sit here and wait for her to be rescued. I want to protect her by myself." She said between her sobbed.

The others pull out in the hug and just let the eldest do the job. They just watch her while the latter is crying like a baby.

~~

Time had been passed. After crying, Y/N fall into sleep while still hugged by Nayeon. She is so tired all day, physically, emotionally and mentally, it's all can see by her state right now.

The girls put her in her bed, for her to rest comfortably. The next day is still an hour to wait. The sun is not yet setting.

"She suffer a lot these days. I hope, we can find Tzuyu soon." Jeongyeon said, while sitting at the right side of Y/N's bed and Nayeon on the left side. The others are standing side by side the room.

They can't do nothing for now but to pity her.

~~

When the sun starts to shines, the said skilled hacker came to the JYPE Building and talk to the CEO himself. Together with the other Security Personnel and also, Y/N.

"Based on your skills and calculations, how long will it takes for you to track their location?" JYP asks.

"The shortest time is just an hour, and the longest will be one or two days, Sir." The guy said.

"You better do it in the shortest and fastest time then. The more we make it longer, the more we risks Tzuyu's life to that psycho guy." Y/N butted in.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll do it now."

"You better be." Y/N said and leave the room.

~~

It's past noon now, almost 5 hours after the meeting, the hacker still can't track the two.

Y/N stays somewhere no one knows. But the truth is, she is just in her car somewhere outside the building.

She is on the call with someone who is also talking to another person on the other line.

"How are you there, my cousin?"

And it's Chen.

"I'm okay. Just a little problem." Y/N replies to the guy.

It seems like they are closed base on their acts while talking on the phone.

"Why did you called?" Y/N asks impatiently.

"I jus want to know if you're okay there. Of course, I want to make sure you'll came back here and do what we agreed of." The guy said.

"I didn't forgot about it. Just make sure, it's still in it's good state when I came back."

"Of course. You can count on me, Sis."

"Sis your face. I have to end this now."

Without the guy saying goodbye, which is not Chen's doings, she did what she always do, cutting him off by  hanging up the call.

And just like that, Torres call her.

"Where are you?" The Sergeant ask her.

"I'm here outside the building, why?"

"Go back here inside. We already track her."