Chapter 22

Third Person's POV

Twice stay all day at the Hospital to accompany Tzuyu. And also, to wait for Y/N to woke up.

Tzuyu on the hand, is now getting better and the next day, she will be discharged.

"She's still not waking up. Did the doctor say something about her condition while we're not here. Did Y/N is in coma?" Sana said, looking at the younger girl who still peacefully sleeping on the other bed.

"The doctor were here a while ago and checked her. And no, she is not in a coma. Maybe, her body was so tired. I told you, she was involved in an accident before she here, right. Then, the next day, which is yesterday, she force herself to fight. Her body was stressed, and needed more rest until she feels better." Torres explained.

"I still can't believe that I will see her again after a decade." Tzuyu said.

"It's so boring here. Do we have something that we can eat here? I'm hungry." Momo asks, putting down her phone after scrolling to social media but found nothing that can entertain her.

"I feel sleepy all of a sudden. I didn't feel like these when you're still missing." Dahyun said.

"That is because, our mind was filled with worries that time. Now, we can sleep anytime because she is already here with us and safe. I hope, this won't happen again." Chaeyoung calmly said while also feel sleepy while her head is resting to Mina's lap and Mina is combing her hair with her hand.

Just then, one of their bodyguard came and told them to open the Television inside the room. A news about the Tzuyu's kidnapping case was flashed on the screen.

Fortunately, the reporters came right after they left the abandoned building. But one of the paparazzis saw them carrying Tzuyu and Y/N while entering their car. They took a picture of them and the reporters started to question what really happened that day. And why the youngest member is there.

~~

"We're here at the said building where some of the people heard gunshots. Upon arriving at this place a while ago, we confirmed that there is really a police operations happening inside when a police came in the scene. We still can't speak to officer in charge right now. It seems like this is something serious that they don't want to tell everyone." Said the first reporter.

"Some people near the building said they were alarmed upon hearing the gunshots inside the said property. The place was a long time abandoned based on them. But seeing the outside of it, it looks like it was renovated because it seems like it's new and no one will notice something is happening inside the place. Upon talking to some people here, one of them said they saw some men and women in black cloth carrying two another women out of the place. One of the unconscious girl said to be the maknae of the world wide known Kpop girl group Twice. But still no update, if the said rumors are true " Said the second reporter.

"The news already been spread. Did Pdnim talk about it to all of you guys? Because, not long after this, there will be pictures of them publish in the news." Jihyo said.

"Well, it already did." Mina said, peacefully scrolling on her phone.

She show them her phone with the pictures of the Team carrying the two girl out of the place. One of the pictures  shows Tzuyu's face clearly.

"I think we can't do nothing about it. It will spread even we stop it. Even Pdnim stop the news to publish about the incident, someone will still post about it in social media, showing their different speculations and theories now that a photos of them was posted." Jeongyeon commented.

"Uh huh, I agree. The photos are now also spread abroad because of the social media. I think, the one who post it published it yesterday. Some people also recognized Y/N and she is now trending in our country." Torres said, showing them the headline news about Y/N.

The Article:

LIM Y/N, THE YOUNGEST MULTI-BILLIONAIRE AND DAUGHTER OF THE CHINESE  TYCOON RESIDING IN PHILIPPINES WAS SPOTTED IN ONE OF THE TRENDING PHOTOS THAT WAS CONFIRMED TAKEN FROM SOUTH KOREA. The said photo shown her face clearly together with the another girl that is also unconscious, with some men and women taking them inside a car. The Lim Family still not saying any statement about the said issue. But on the other hand, the netizens are worried because of the women's state in the photos. The said incident is said to be serious because it was about the kidnapping case. Still, everyone is questioning why is she there and seen unconscious.

OFFICIAL SPEECH OF THE HEAD OF LIM FAMILY WAS NOW RELEASED. As of now, the Lim family, specifically had already make their speech about the incident. They are also investigating now about the incident and planning to get his granddaughter back to them for her treatment. They also said to punish anyone behind it. The young woman was also involved into an accident right before the said incident and they are worried because she is not still okay before she went back abroad.

Aside from it, a rumors about the young multi-billionaire went to that certain country for a someone. It's not yet confirmed and still a rumor until now.

~~

"Aish, what we will do now? If they told the media that Y/N was there to save Tzuyu, they will question us why would she do that. And another speculations and theories will spread. It will be a big issue." Dahyun said worried.

"Don't worry about it. I already handle about the news. My official statement will be published later in the news. I also posted my statement in social media so that many people can see it. I hope, it can help to lessen the issue. I already saw the news abroad. She's also popular so, no wonder she will also be part of the headline news to their country." Mr. Park said, entering the room.

Everyone just nod at him and also hoping everyone will believe the statement and stop their own theories.

Well, it would be easy if they just pay the media.

~~

"Tzuyu......" Y/N groaned.

Everyone in the room turn to her. While she still adjusting her vision to the sorroundings.

"Thank God, your awake now." Mr. Park said relieved.