Chapter 15

The next day, they went to JYPE Building to meet their boss, JYP.

They just discuss some matters about the upcoming comeback and their preparations regarding these.

It will happen 2 weeks from now so, they still have bunch of days, specifically, weeks for a rest before the new set of works that will surely last in a month just like the past comeback they had been made.

Right after the meeting and after the other staff got out of the room except the girls, JYP turn his attention to Y/N and ask.

"Now that everyone knows about you, are you still with your plan?"

The girls look at Y/N waiting for her respond but confuse on what plan they are talking about.

"Yeah, as a help for letting me here, I will. As long as, my company is still good, and until their Manager came back." Y/N replied.

The girl got the idea about it and stay silent.

"I know, I'm the one who ask you to stay but, I understand if you decide to go back to take over your business." Tzuyu said gaining Y/N's attention.

"Yeah, she's right. I know how hard to manage a company." JYP agreed.

"Just one more week." She just said.

After the meeting, they go back to the dorm.

It's still lunch time.

Right after they arrived, Jeongyeon and Jihyo walk their way to the kitchen to start cooking while the others do what they had to do.

Y/N went to her room and slump her body to her bed.

But before she close her eyes to drift on her sleep, someone knocks on her door softly.

Only silence filling her room that time and no other things creating noise except from the outside so, it was became easy for Y/N to hear the soft knock.

She got up from her bed and go straight to the door to open it.

She saw Tzuyu smiling at her after opening it.

"Are you going to sleep?" The woman ask.

"Yeah, but, I'll do it later."

"Okay."

"So, why are you here?"

"N-nothing. It can wait. Just rest for now." Tzuyu replied.

But Y/N is not in her mood to go back on her supposedly sleep so, she insists asking the girl in front of her.

"I may not know you that much but, I know based on your expression right now, you have something to say. Spill it."

Tzuyu didn't answer and just walk forward to her and hug her.

"I just want to tell you this. What I said a while ago is true. You can go back, whenever you want after this. You have your own responsibility, too. And I know, it's hard. We can handle everything here. You already assure us about the stalker. Let's just hope he will not bother me again."

"It's okay. Let's say, it's part of my short vication." Y/N said reciprocating the hug.

"Vication your face. It's not a vication if your still working. Vication is like your relaxing." Tzuyu said after pulling out from the hug.

"Well, I am relaxed when I am with you. Because I know your safe. I can saw you by myself and I am near you. I can do anything to assure your safe. It's like, your my destruction to escape my stressful world."

"But still." Tzuyu paused and sigh while looking down.

She knows that the reason why Y/N is here is because of her. Even she she want the latter to stay with her, she is feeling guilty because Y/N has to set aside her own responsibility for her.