Chapter 10

"I didn't know your family is rich like this, Tzuyu-yah." Chaeyoung said to the girl.

Together with Dahyun, they are roommates again.

"Well, be used to it. Coz I'm already used to it all my life."

"You sound like.... your not happy with your life, do you?" Dahyun ask.

"No. Of course I'm happy. Even my parents are busy, they still spend some time with me when they have the chance. I just missed them. And I missed them more these past years because we rarely meet each other."

"Well, now you have a day to spend time with your Mom before we go back to Seoul. I can say, this vication that still part of our work, is not that bad. We can still relax even we are recorded." Chaeyoung said and sit beside Tzuyu.

Dahyun do the same and they both hug her.

"We must ready ourselves for whatever will happen in the next three days, guys. I can feel that, there is a surprising event will happen. I don't know what it is but that was just my guts, don't mind me." Dahyun told the younger.

"Well, we really don't have to mind you, Eonni. Everyday is a surprise. So, what new with that?" Tzuyu said savagely, looking to the older.

"I agree with that." Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's just rest for now. Tomorrow will be the start of our shooting day. We have to be prepared for whatever surprises will come by then." Dahyun shrugged.

~~

"Yah! Tzuyu-yah! Wait up, your so fast." A girl yell to the other girl who's running ahead of her.

"Just tell me your already tired and you really can't keep up with me, Erin-ah. Your so really that slow." The other girl said.

If you'll guest, the girl who's being ahead was maybe 9 or 10 years old, while the other one 6 going 7 years old.

The younger one stop running and breath for a while.

The older notice the faded sound of running feet behind her so she stopped and look at the girl.

That's when she realize, she got tricked.

"Aha! I got you!" The girl named Erin said.

The younger girl continue running after she take her rest a while ago. The other one run to her keeping the title as the fastest runner among the two of them.

"I won, Tzuyu-yah! I won! You have to keep your promise awhile ago."

"Well, I made a mistake on saying those promises, Erin-ah. I'm still the winner. You just cheat."

"No, Atsi (Achi: older girl in Chinese.) That's what you called, strategy. That's not a cheat. So basically, I won."

"You literally called me Atsi. That means, I'm older than you and you have to obey me."

"No way! There's no age requirement in sports, and that basically means, whatever the results, age doesn't matter here." The younger one stubbornly said.

"Ehem!"

The both of them turn to look to the one who cleared his throat.

"Baba! (Papa in Chinese)" Erin said excitingly call the latter and hug his leg.

"Okay, my daughter. We have to go now. You have to say goodbye to your friend." The man said in another language so definitely, Tzuyu didn't understand what he said.