Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

We're now here inside the airplane and just waiting for our take off.

Earlier, when we got here at the airport, the fans who's waiting outside gone wild. And as expected, the girls we're sorrounded by a flash of cameras. They are already use to it so, I have no problem with that.

But I feel something weird when I look at the one suspicious man among with the crowds. She's just looking straight to something or someone i don't know and that I can say, he's really creepy doing that. He didn't even shows any emotions. He's just looking on whoever it is.

I look at the direction he's staring for almost a minute whoever knows. And I saw Tzuyu waving at their fans.

I look back again at the mysterious guy then back at Tzuyu again and he is indeed looking at her.

I suddenly felt nervous. I don't know why. But seems like new problem will come this time. I hope not.

While waiting for our departure, I take a picture of the guy and send it to one of the security personal who's also my friend.

"Y/N, why?" He asked then look at my phone when I handed it to him.

"What is it?" He ask me while looking at the image.

"You see the guy? That suspicious one." I said pointing the man at the picture.

"Why? What's the problem with him?" He turn to look at me.

"I feel something bad about him. Make a research about him." I said.

"Okay. I'll tell you when I'm done."

"Thanks, Bro. I hope he will not be a threat someday. You know why I'm doing this manager thing, right?"

"Yeah, I understand you. Bro."

~~

Hours passed, we arrived on our destination.

We're on our way to our designated hotel. But before going here, I already planned everything. Auntie is also here and I told her my plan. Uncle didn't make it because he was the one looking after to my company. While Auntie on their business.

I told everyone that I'm the one to drive them to our place.

There's this place I owned there. I told Auntie to check in there for me to have others to help me, other than Dahyun. She was excited when I told her she will be part of the plans I made.

About the hosts, they didn't know about the plan. But only they know is everything was set by JYP and their network.

"The place is ready. I already told the staffs about your arrival and they already know what to do."

That was the message I got from Auntie right after we arrived.

Everything we will be using here was all I owned and Mr. Park knew about it. Especially everything I planned. Dahyun-eonni also have something on her mind but I told her to reserve for the next time.

My first step is to gain her attention and her trust. Befriend her like any strangers do. And the next will be a secret for now. I'm thinking of making it natural if I got successful with my first steps.

I hope so.....

"Are you all ready? I found a great place for our staycation here for three day. The Hosts are already on their way to the place." I said after we got on the van.

It's a big Van actually. We all fitted here together with Manager-eonni.

While the others is on the  three cars behind us. One car filled with security on our front and one at the back tailing us together with the managers. The host have their separate car who are already ahead of us.

"Did everything is set at the place, Y/N-ah?" Manager-eonni asked me while driving.

"Yes, Eonni. I already talk to the owner yesterday at the phone."

"That's great then."

~~

And now, we've arrived at the place.

"The place is beautiful, huh. The beach and the scene is wide and relaxing." She continued.

"Yeah, I told you." I proudly said.

"Do you know who's the owner of this place?" She suddenly ask.

"Why?"

"I want to talk to him/her and I will ask if I can buy this place." She joked.

"You can?"

"Yeah. Maybe my savings is enough." She said proud but still contemplating.

By just looking at the place, you can conclude that it's really expensive. Just how big it is, you will know already.

"What I know is.... Everyone knows her as Mrs. Chou. But the staff call her Auntie. And she loved hearing it. While about the place, it costs million dollars." I said looking at Eonni's expression and she seems shock, and her jaw dropped. Same with the girls. But not about the place but about the owner's name.

"Mrs. Chou? Is she somehow related to Tzuyu?" Nayeon-eonni ask after hearing what I said.

"I don't know. Well, we'll see. By the way, I'll head first, Eonni. I'll meet the owner at the entrance."

"Okay. We'll follow you after this." Manager-eonni said pointing at the girls and their luggages.

~~

"Auntie!" I said then hug her after approaching her.

"They're already here?" She ask.

"Yeah. They're still outside taking their time. I hope we will succeed."

"You will, trust me. I'll help you, remember. I'll talk to Dahyun too later."

~~

"Welcome, everyone! I hope you like my humble resort. I didnt prepare that much because, Ms. Lim just told me yesterday. But I assure you everything is all set." Auntie greet them. And she explained too.

"Mrs. Chou! I didn't know your also on this kind of business. Tzuyu didn't tell us about this." Dahyun-eonni said acting like the normal one even she's not. I know inside her, she's already excited.

"I just started it years ago. It's not that long. That time, my daughter is already an idol, and i didn't told her."

"You can go to your rooms now. My staffs will assist you. I just have to talk to Ms. Y/N."

"Okay, Mrs. Chou. See you later." Sana and Dahyun-eonni said.

The other just bow to Auntie and say goodbye.

"We'll see each other later, my dear. Have some rest for a while." Aunt said to Tzuyu.

"Yes, Mom. And I miss you."

"I miss you too, Baby." Auntie said and kiss Tzuyu on the cheek.

"Eonni, tell others too, you can have your rest for now. The hosts tell me awhile ago, tomorrow will be the start of your shoots." I told her.

"Okay. I'll go now, Mom." She replied averting her gaze and kiss Auntie before she leaves.

"Did she really not remember me? What happened those times after I left?" I ask.

"Well, something happened. Maybe, that's the reason why she can't remember about you. Everything was fast, and it's already happened. But I know, she'll remember you someday."

"I hope so, Auntie. And I hope too, to happen it soon."

I hope so....