Chapter 31

Third Person's POV

The recent short interview was really became a bomb to everyone in social media. Some netizens leave hate comments about it but it's already expected. Mostly, some of their supporters continue to admire them especially Tzuyu for taking the risk on confessing about her relationship with Y/N. The video became more viral than their recent VLIVE when Tzuyu accidentally spilled about her lover.

"Ha! And now she's enjoying vacation there with her confirmed lover now? This will be a great news to everyone then. I'll make her embarassed on her own."

"Chen—I mean Mr. Lim. I don't think it will work. It's just a simple issue. I don't think her Grandfather will be mad about this."

The Man, who's Chen himself turn to the woman who speak. His eyes showing he's annoyed and pissed at what she just said.

"Do I need your opinion here, Sergeant Torres? Your just my spy, not my right hand or advisor to tell me those things. I know what I'm doing."

"I already resigned as part of her Team, Mr. Lim. How come you're still calling me you're spy? As far as I know, my job is done here."

Chen turn to her again and now looked so really pissed than earlier.

"You're now being brave, Hanna Torres? You already know what I can do when I'm out of control of my emotion right?"

"I know, Chendrick Lim. And I'm not being brave here. You asked my help and I'm just helping you. But it seems like I'm not that important to you anymore. I don't care. I'm ready to die now. So, what's stopping you?" Torres said, bravely stepping forward to the latter.

Chen looked at her now with more interest. He chuckled that make Torres confuse.

"Do you think its easy? Well,  I think you still have sense in this."

"I told you." The girl said.

Just then, Chen signaled his Men to take the girl out of his face.

"Yah! what's this, huh?" Torres asked, while being hold by Chen's Men.

"Don't worry. It's still not your last day. You will still have your life not until I have think of my use to you. Just for now, you will be my prisoner."

"Yah! No way! Let me go!"

"Yes way. I can do anything I want to."

~~

Tzuyu on the other hand didn't bother to open her social media after the interview. She wants to shout to everyone about her relationship with Y/N but she is also nervous to know what will be the response of everyone about it.

They are on a day off now after their promotion. Her members had already know about the news but they didn't tell Tzuyu because she said so. They just let her be.

~~

"Eonni, can you help me preparing for something?" Y/N asked to Dahyun who's with her right now inside a café near their dorm.

"What about it?"

"I'm planning for our date later or maybe tomorrow before I went back to Philippines."

"Gabjagi? (Suddenly?)"

"You know that I have my own work too, Eonni. I just had my week of leave."

"You know what, everytime you're going back to your country, you'll asked me to prepare a date for the two of you. And so as when your going back here. Someday, Tzuyu will be used to it and everytime that happens, she'll be either sad or happy."