Chapter 17

Y/N's POV

After going out of my room inside the Hospital, dressing myself in a casual clothes, and begging Uncle to let me leave, I am now walking down the lobby when an unwanted person came.

Aish.... Here we go again. This will be the unlucky day of my life, together what happened to me yesterday night. I'm regretting going back here.

"Y/N-shi! You didn't tell me and grandpa that you came. Welcome back, my dear cousin." He said while smiling.

The people inside the lobby are now watching our intense and quiet argument.

Seconds passed and we're just staring at each other. I don't know what will be the right thing to say to him. He is getting into my veins.

I don't have to act like a good cousin to him in the public because everyone knows that we're not that close. And we even always have arguments everytime we cross paths.

"If you have something to say, tell it to me now. I'm on a rush." I calmly said.

"My source told me about what you did this passed months that you're away." He replied while smirking.

I don't feel threatened when he said those.

"So, what's the problem?" I asked.

"I have a deal for you. You have no other choice, just say yes."

I smiled bitterly then, answered.

"I didn't know your a Once, too." I sarcastically ask.

"What are you talking about?"

"Nevermind. Let's talk somewhere private. I don't want people think that our family is not educated. Having fights in public? I'm already tired of it." I said then, I start walking my way outside the building.

I walk straight to his car and turn towards his direction. He is still on his position a while ago.

"What are you doing, Chen?! You said, we have something to talk about?!" I yelled at her.

He run his way right away after I called him. When he reach me, he stop for a while and speak again.

"I thought you'll reject my invitation." He said.

"I am not rejecting an important deal." I just said.

I signaled him to let me enter his car. Then, he started the engine.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

I feel like we're close friend who decided to hang out somewhere.

"I will tell you the way. Just keep driving." I said. He did what I said and keep his eye on the road.

After minutes of driving, we reach the café I told him.

"So, what now?" I started.

He stop sipping his coffee then turn his attention on me.

"I can see that, you are being rebel to our grandpa. You know what will happen when you continue this."

"I know. But I'm not afraid. I already spent my life obeying him. I did everything just to retain the legacy my Dad left to me."

"So, are you planning to cut ties with him? If that's the case, you can just give me your shares. I'll promise to take care everything. Just give me what I want."

I look at him for a while. Can I really do that?

I don't think so.

"Okay. In one condition." I replied.