Chapter 21

Y/N's POV

"Are you threatening me?!"

"No, I'm not! Just saying the truth!"

He stop talking for a while and put down her gun for a moment. He seems thinking. I hope he'll change her mind and surrender. That would be nice and it will lessen the time for all of us here fighting.

I look at Tzuyu for a moment. She is still held by that guy. She was full of bruises and her face is red with a hand print. She might had been slapped by this psychopath. I see, she is trying to be calm even I know, she is already feeling scared because the gun was still pointed on her head. But, relieved when he put the gun down.

While the Guy was still on his thoughts, I look around the place, thinking what can I do. Then, went back to them. Just before I did what I had planned, he was now back to his trance and looking at me.

He was about to point the gun to me when Tzuyu step on his foot and he groaned in pain because of that. Follow by loosening his grip to her. Tzuyu managed to get out of the guy's grip and run a little distance. I also run to her right after he shoot us. I heard two gun shots. And I know, one of it was mine.

He was now laying on the cold floor, even me. I can now feel the tiredness and my eyes are getting heavy. Just before my vision went black, I heard Tzuyu called me, followed by my friends.

~~

Third Person's POV

"Y/N!! Y/N!! Y/N, WAKE UP!! Please don't." Tzuyu cried.

Y/N's other friends came and help her to stand and carry Y/N. While the other is still dealing with the Guy's Men. The Police came, too and arrest everyone who's involved, even the guy. He still breathing, just a scratch and his hand was shot.

Tzuyu on the other hand, faint right after they enter the car, the effect of one day torture and tiredness came effect on her.

The team left the place after they got Tzuyu and Y/N who was now both unconscious.

Y/N was shot at the back while running to Tzuyu a while ago. That's make her unconscious and now running out of blood. Gutierrez, one of Y/N's friend, driving the car, is now on his fastest speed. While, Torres and the others, are taking care of the two.

Right after they arrived at the Hospital, the nurses and Doctors hurried their way to them to assist. Put the two on a stretcher and bring them to the Emergency room.

It was already 7 in the evening when they came. They are all thankful they made their way here safely. The roadway was dark from the abandoned building but was not when they came to the city.

~~

After an hour, Jihyo and the others came rushing to the Emergency Room. They saw the other guard but not with Y/N nor Tzuyu. The two are still inside their room.

Tzuyu that time was already on her private room together with one famale guard and manager who went there after knowing the news, earlier before the Twice members knew it.

Right after Torres tell them about it, they run again to the room and saw Tzuyu still unconscious.

On the hand, Y/N is still under operation because she was shoot and need blood transfusion right away. Thank God, the Hospital still had the stock of her blood type this time. But not that long, she was already treated and was send to her room, where Tzuyu is right now.

Minutes later, Mr. Park came with a basket of fruits on his hands. Everyone in the room greets him and bow.

"Good Evening, Mr. Park." Said the Security Team.