Chapter 27

Tzuyu's POV

Days passed so fast. It's already months after everything that happened. We just finish everything for our comeback few days ago and now, we're having our rest day but I can see that all of us are feeling bored but we have no idea what to do for today. We only have short day off. Because for the next days, we'll be preparing for the promotion of our song. Going to some live radio shows, guesting to some variety shows and musice bank.

All are feeling bored except Mina-eonni who's playing on her phone, and Jeongyeon-eonni who's cleaning all the mess of yesterday party. It was all Sana-eonni and Nayeon-eonni's idea. So now, they have no choice but to help Jeongyeon-eonni to clean all of it. Momo-eonni at the kitchen together with Jihyo-eonni. While.... The two other small Eonnies is missing in action. Where did that two go at this time?

As if on cue, they came from upstairs and they seems so excited.

"Eonnies! We're bored!~" Said Dahyun-eonni.

"We all are, Dubs." Jeongyeon-eonni replied still cleaning.

"Can we go out? Eonnies, we found a good place. I know you'll all like it." Chaeng suggested.

"What can you say?" Dahyun-eonni asks.

"Where's that place?" I asks.

"It's a secret. Let me and Chaeng guide you." Dahyun-eonni replied.

"Why don't you just tell us where. It's just simple." I told the two.

"It's a surprise, you know?" The two said in sync.

We all eyed our leader who just came out the kitchen together with the others who also stop what they're doing after hearing the two.

"Okay." The two rejoice after our leader said the word.

"Okay. I'll go change first." I told the two and start walking upstairs going to our shared room.

~~

Dahyun's POV

Me and Chaeng are here inside our room playing something that can remove our boredom. It's our rest day but I feel like I can't rest. I want something to do and then, that's when I can say I did feel rest and relax. Just then, my phone rang and after seeing the caller ID, I hit the green button and greet the person on the other line.

"What's up, Bro? Something I can help you?" I asked her excitedly.

"There is really something you can help me. I know it's your rest day. But my arrival is going near and I want you to help me set up everything before I came. I'll return the favor after this, Eonni. Are you with the others right now?" She told me.

"No, just Chaeng. Why?"

"I think, she already heard. Let her be part of this. I will promise to pay you after. Just tell me anything."

"Okay, I do what I can do." I replied.

"And wait! Your going here now? I mean, your on your way now? Travelling....?" I asks, wanting to confirm if what I heard was right. She's going back now.

"Yeah. I just told a while ago, Eonni. I said, my arrival there is near. You don't need to fetch me. I already told Torres to do it. Just help me with the plan."

And just that, I agreed. She told me everything all about her plans and after we ended the call, I told Chaeng about it and she agreed right away. After this, we can asks some favor to our friend and we will not slipped the opportunity to have that chance to our billionaire friend of course.

After we talk about what we will do, we head downstairs and saw everyone on their own world.

"Eonnies! We're bored!~" I said.