Chapter 16

Sounds of shoes will be heard walking at hallway. A young man, who is Y/N's cousin shamelessly walk his way to the latter's office like a model.

Well, his face looks like it. But, his inside shows the different.

He notice that no one is greeting him.

"How disrespectful you, Guys. Is that how you greet your next CEO?" The man said.

Just then, one of the high rank in the company appears and greet him.

"Mr. Lim, Good Morning." The woman said smiling.

But obviously, she is just flirting with the arrogant guy.

"Same to you, Ms. Xiao." Chen said while also smiling. But when the girl turn her back at him, his face turn back shows disgusted.

Then, the other employees greet him after Ms. Xiao Tak to them.

"Ms. Xiao, is my cousin already at her office?" Chen ask.

The girl answer her while looking at her phone and also walking with him.

"No, Sir. Even Mr. Chou left earlier."

"She still didn't comeback?" He asked again.

"No, Sir. Ms. Lim arrived yesterday night. But left after a minute of talking to Mr. Chou. She also got a phone call. Maybe, that was the reason why she left again."

"What time she came?"

"Almost dinner time, Sir."

"You sure are not eavesdropping, huh?"

"No, Sir. I just saw her." The girl denied.

"You saw what she is doing in that blurred glass?"

"Hmm.... Yeah, you're right. You got me, Sir." The girl admits careless of what the guy will do to her because of what he did.

But no, she is not scared to be punished. Because she knew, the two are rivals. The mistakes of the other one, will give success to the other one.

And then, one employee ran to them.

"Mr. Lim, I'm sorry to interrupt. But, we just got a call from the our Hospital. Ms. Lim was involved in a car accident yesterday and she was admitted there." The guy employee said while bowing.

"Who she is with?" He said, while acting concern about his cousin's current status.

"She is with Mr. Chou. He's the who called me, Sir."

"Is she still alive?"

"Yes, Sir. Mr. Chou said, she just got a minor injuries in the head, and some scratches and bruises because of the impact from her car when it was thrown in the air."

"Her life is like a cat, huh? Then, I'll take it all away to her." He said, and just whisper the last sentence.

The employee just nod before leaving.

~~

"Y/N-shi, you still have to rest for now." Mr. Chou said to Y/N because the girl is insisting to leave.

"I need to go back to SoKor, Uncle. Tzuyu's stalker had just escaped. I need to protect Tzuyu by all means." She replied to the man.

"But you still need to rest. You just got on an accident, Y/N. Beside, you left your security for them, right? Are you not trusting them?"

"I trust them, Uncle. But, I want to make sure Tzuyu is safe from that psycho." She said while trying to get rid of the catheter connected to her.

Mr. Chou still try to stop her but it's too late, as Y/N already disconnected the thin tube from her.