Chapter 35

Third Person's POV

Y/N went to the company the next like what her cousin told her to do. Everyone welcome her like always. Not knowing what will happen an hour later.

After entering her office, her phone rings and it's was Tzuyu's Dad.

"Hello, Uncle? How may I help you?"

"We already know what happened. How's my daughter? Tell me she's okay or I will be the one to make ways for your cousin to be punished in my own hands."

"Don't worry, Uncle. She's okay, as of now. As long I make all the wishes that my cousin wants me to do for her, she will be safe."

"I trust you, Y/N. Just don't forget we're to help you. Tell me the word, and I'll let you have my men."

"Thanks, Uncle. But as for now, I will decline your offer and I'll deal to this problem on my own. But sure, I'll tell you if ever I needed."

"Thanks you."

"Your Welcome. I'll make sure to bring her back safe. But I have to go for now. I have things to do. I'll tell you if I have her already."

And with that, they bid goodbyes to each other.

~~

All her employees were gathered at the big hall. They have no idea on what was the sudden meeting all about. Gossips were heard upon Y/N's arrival at the room, which was became silent after they noticed her.

She wanders her eyes around the place. And she was right. Some of her cousin's allies in the company were there, also waiting for her announcement, that is for sure, they already know.

"Maybe you are wondering what's this sudden meeting all about. This is also sudden to me too. But I had to. These past few days, some problems had take place. It's not necessary for all of you to know about it. But let's just say.... It's really important and that's why I'm here." She paused for a while before continuing again.

"I am now, going down of my position. I'm not that old to retires so, dont call it that way. I decided to have a simple life and give the company to my only cousin, Chen. Maybe, you already know him."

After that, the gossips became louder inside the hall. Majority was not happy to the new administration that will takeover them.

Hours later, Y/N went to the place where Torres told her yesterday. Their conversation that time wasn't expected for Y/N. Her bestfriend told her everything that she know about Chen's plans. And even help her.

They didn't also know that time, that someone was spying to them. The sound proof walls never became obstacles to that someone.

"You're here." Chen said, in a sarcastic way after seeing Y/N entering his hideout.

"Where's Tzuyu?" The first things she asked to him.

The guy just laugh at her, seeing Y/N as some pathetic human that can be manipulated easily without them knowing. Well, that's what he believes.

"We're not yet done talking. Let's talk about it later. I have something to propose to you for this deal to be easy for the two of us."

"And what is that?" Y/N asked,

"Let's have a game first. Of course, with the help of our special guest." The guy called the said person and it's no other than, Y/N's bestfriend.

"Sorry, Y/N. I did everything. I hope you trust me still." The latter said.

Y/N can't do anything but to let her cousin do what he wants. As long as, she can get out of that place at the end of this deal together with her girlfriend.