Chapter 32

Y/N's POV

I just finished my meeting and now preparing to meet Dahyun-eonni at the place. I'm feeling excited but at the same time, worried? I don't know. It just came out of nowhere awhile ago. I feel like some nervousness came to my system and I can't explain where did started and what's the reason of it. The meeting ended in a good way. Possibly, I can have them as part of my company line of investors.

Minutes later, I arrived at the said place and look for the Eonnies. It's not just Dahyun-eonni together with Chaeng-eonni. They were with the others.

I saw them inside the café but one person is missing. Realizing about it, my nervous became a panic inside me in an unknown reason. I don't know why.

"Eonnies!" I greeted them and do the same back to me. But of course, the others greeted me with a french kiss while the others are literally a kiss, in the cheek.

"As if she's our maknae..." Dahyun-eonni mumbles when Sana-eonni spoiled me with her kisses.

"She's our youngest to all of us, right? The youngest to our maknae." Jeongyeon-eonni said, correcting the sulking dubu-eonni. Sana-eonni saw her antics and kiss her too.

I clear my voice to cut their sweetness for awhile and asked about the missing one.

"Speaking of the Maknae, where Achi?" I asked, referring to my girlfriend.

"Oh, Yeah. Now, I just realized. It was almost half an hour when she left and went to the comfort room. I don't know what takes her so long?" Jihyo-eonni replied, doing her usual curious-like face.

Unconsciously, I take a deep breath that didn't became unnoticed to them.

"You seems problematic. Is there something happened?" Nayeon-eonni asked, who's beside me.

"Actually.... I don't know why I'm feeling nervous right now. Added the fact that my girlfriend is missing. I feel like, this has something to do with her."

"You make me nervous of your words too, Y/N. Let's go and look at her at the restroom." She said, and tell the others. She dragged me to the place but found no one. This cafe is not that crowded and so the comfort is not that crowded, too.

"She's not here." I said, realizing she is really missing.

"Let's go tell the others." Nayeon-eonni told me, dragging me again back to our table.

~

"Miss, can we talk to the manager?" Jihyo-eonni asked the person in the counter of the café.

I'm with her, still inside the same cafe. It's been already an hour or two or more than that? We don't track the hours already. The others went outside to look for her. The others are calling her, even their managers are now with them to help. While, Me and Jihyo-eonni went back here to talk to the manager and if given the chance to look for their CCTV footage. If not, we need to call a police for them to do so. This is an emergency. And of course, a celebrity is missing.

"What can i help you, Ma'am?" The person in counter replied.

"We want to talk to your Manager." I repeat what Eonni said.

"Uhm, may I know why? Is there something happened?" She asked.

"Our friend was missing. We're here to hangout but she went to the restroom and didn't go back. We want to have an access to your CCTV footage at the time she went to the restroom and went out if she did." Eonni said, sounding impatient.

"Uhm, wait for a while, Ma'am. I'll call him." After that, she left and a minute after, she came back with a Man behind her.

"What can I help you with, Ma'am?" She asked to Jihyo-eonni.

"We want an access to your CCTV footage. Our friend is missing. We want to know what really happened." She replied impatiently. Well, I am too. They just keep asking the dame question but nothing yet happened. Time is running.

"Sorry, Ma'am. But only the owner can have an access to it." The Manager replied to us.

Now, they really did making me annoyed and impatient. I bald my hand into fist. Take off my cap and mask I used for disguised. Jihyo-eonni panic when I did it and tell me to put it back. But I didn't listen and slammed my hands in the counter, startling everyone in the shop especially the manager in front of me.

"Do you want me to buy this cafe just to have the access? Or, do you want me to sue you and this shop for obstruction of justice. Your wasting our time. Either of the two, I can do both." I said. I saw the panic in their faces.

"T-this way, Ma'am." The Manager said.

"Great."

~~

"She went out alone and seems normal here." The operator said.

"For me, it's not normal. We are in our table but she didn't even went to us to say goodbye if ever she had an emergency or what." Jihyo-eonni exclaimed.

"She was looking to her phone while going out. It seems like, she's in contact with someone." The Manager said.

Time Skipped

After the exhausting negotiation at the café, we informed the others and I also asked some help to my connections. We can't still say she's missing or what. Or even telling it to the police will be unbelievable to them. We also check some footage inside the mall. She looks normal in there so no one will believe that something happened.

~~

Were now in JYPE, inside Mr. Park's Office. We're not being scolded but still kind of being lectured for not being attentive.

Just then, in the middle of Mr. Park's lectures, my phone rings. My most hated person was imprinted on the screen.

      CHEN

Accept|Decline

"Hello?"

"Y/N~ my lovely cousin."

"What do you want?"

"I have something for you. But of course, if you want to get it, or should I say... her? You have to fly back here to claim your present. You know, I don't want to waste money just to deliver it to you if we can even just meet, right?"

"Y/N, DONT!!" Another familiar voice that I heard from his line.

"Tzuyu...." I said while standing up. I look at the others in the room and they are now looking at me.

"I'll give you whatever you want. But please, don't hurt her."

"That's what I like on you, Y/N. Okay, see you soon. Zài Jiàn. (Bye)" He ended the call and I just punched the wall because of frustration. Why this had to happened?

~~

A/N: 3 Chapters left, Guys. Thanks for the 3k+ views~