Chapter 3

Tzuyu's POV

"Yeoboseyo?" Nayeon-eonni answer her phone.

"Okay, we'll be there." The call ended and she turn her gaze to me and Sana, who still savoring her food that we bought earlier.

"Wae, Eonni? What happened? And who called you?" Sana-eonni ask her.

"Jihyo called me. Pdnim want us to meet at the hotel. We have to go back now." Nayeon-eonni tell us.

"Aish, what a timing. Let's go?" Sana-eonni whined then start getting up from her seat. Then, we follow her after.

~~

"What happened, Jihyo? Why Pdnim suddenly ask for this urgent meeting?" Nayeon-eonni ask Jihyo-eonni right after we arrived at the hotel.

Everyone is here in this private room that's look like an office.

"We also don't know. And Manager-eonni also didn't tell us about the matter." Jeongyeon-eonni answer her.

"They seems all suspicious. And looks like they are hiding something." Dahyun-eonni said while doing a thinking pose.

"No, not that thing. Your so exaggerated, Dahyun-ah." Jihyo-eonni tell her.

They continue to talk about the still undiscussed matter of why Pdnim call us like it's an emergency.

"Maybe...." I pause for a while. And I can sense that they're eyes is on me now.

I look up and I'm right. All of my Eonnies had their attention on me.

I sigh for a while then continue what I have to say.

"Maybe, there is really an emergency happening. And.... We have to go back immediately." I finished my words with just a short sigh. My last sentence sounds like a question.

There is a possibility. But, whatever that thing is, I hope it's not that serious.

~~

"You think they will accept me?" An unfamiliar voice caught our attention. It came from outside this room.

The voice is going near. And the other voice is Pdnim.

And not just a minute after, the door opens revealing Pdnim with another person who still behind him.

"Girls, I want you to meet,
Y/N, Lim Y/N. She will be your temporary manager for now. One of your manager will be having his leave so, please take care of her, while she's taking care of all of you." Pdnim explained to us.

We just stay to our position while eyeing the new manager. Other Eonnies looks like they are shocks in the sudden news, and so I am.

But, I'm more shocks to know, that the girl in front of us, and our new manager, technically just a temporary. Is the same girl at the park. The short, light brown skin girl who I bumped to.

"Hi! We meet again!" She suddenly greets me.

Wait? Did she really greets me?

"You know her?" I turn my head to Dahyun-eonni.

She's staring at Y/N while raising a brow, waiting for her answer.

"Uhm.... Not that long. I bumped at her at the park earlier." She explained and I just nod. Dahyun-eonni nod her head in satisfaction.

"I leave you now to them, Y/N. Be comfortable on your first day. Don't worry, the other manager will assist you."

And that's it. Pdnim left the room and she, I mean Y/N still standing near the doorway.