Chapter 34

Tzuyu's POV

I am here in an unknown place that I can't figure what kind of place is this because of the blindfold that is covering my eyes right. The only thing I can do is to listen to every noise in my sorroundings. All of the voice are unfamiliar to me. 

But just earlier, I got to see everything after Y/N's cousin talk to me. Then, bring back the blinds after.

Minutes later, I heard another voice of a Man. And it's now familiar to me. The guy is an old man based on his voice.

"Where's your boss?! That young man is disrespectful!"

"I'm here, Grandpa. Just please do what I want you to do and your free." Chen said. I know it's him.

"You bastard! Is this what you just pay to me?! You really are like your father!"

"Mr. Lim?" I asked in a low voice. I don't know if they heard it.

A silence filled the room after that.

"You really are a bastard! How come you dragged that girl into this family problems of ours?!" Mr. Lim said again.

"What? She's my cousin's girlfriend. She is now part of the family, and.... as far as I've observed, my cousin is so~ whipped for her. So I conclude, she is her weakness. As long as she's with me, I can make Y/N do what I want. And you! Just sign all of this papers and we're done. You will be freed after, I ensure you, Grandpa."

"Asshole! I won't do anything! It's better to die than give you anything you wanted, just for you to use to your nonsense things. You'll just ruin our family's legacy. You bring too much disgrace in our family, Chendrick Lim."

"Fuck that legacy! I don't care. Just sign all of this. Or else..... Your favorite grandchild will die."

"Let me call my lawyer first." Mr. Lim replied.

It became silent after before the other man replied, permitting him to get some legal assistant.

~~

Y/N's POV

After receiving the text from my cousin, I went to my grandparent's house to ready everything. As expected, no old man greeted me. Only his maid's who's now worried on why he is still not at home at this hour, which is usually, he's already home and having his dinner. No one knows that he was kidnapped by my own cousin, as of now.

"Young Mistress, your home! Have you met the Master already?" Asked by the head of the maids.

"Yeah. I already met Grandpa on the way here. He just have to take care of something. You can have your rest now." I told them and I just rest myself at the couch in the living room. I'm so lazy to went upstairs and go to my bedroom.

Moments later, I feel asleep. But not long after, I was awaken again by the sound of my ringtone. Someone's calling. I thought, it's Chen so I didn't bother to look at Caller ID. But I was wrong.

"Hello? What now?"

"Bro? Are you okay?"

With that familiar voice, I separate my phone from my ear just to look at who's calling. And it's my bestfriend, Hanna.

"Bro? Long time no see! You didn't contact me after you resigned. What's up?"

"I'm okay. There is something that I want to tell you. It's important. Can you meet me tomorrow? Anywhere you want, my treat."

"Yeah. I can. Just text me hat time. But not in the morning. I have something important to do at the company. I just came back from my vacation."

"Is that so? Tell your girlfriend and her team my congratulations for their successful comeback by the way."

"Thanks. Ahm.... I have nothing to do at this time. If you want, I can meet you today." I suggested.

"That would be great but, you said you just came from your flight. Just rest."

"No, its okay. I kinda not in the mood to lay on my bed right now. Something happened and it's makes me restless. And you said, it's important. So, it better to talk about it right now. Let me change first and I'll go there at your place."

"Okay. I will be more glad then."

After that, the call ended. After a minute of changing my clothes, I walk out the house and drive to where I will meet my bestfriend. It's not that far and I arrived early.

I was waiting inside my car when Perez, one of my friends who's working for the twice for Security, called me. (If ever you forgot.)

"Oh, Perez?"

"Y/N, its me, Nayeon."

"Eonni? Why? Is there a problem? Why are you using Perez's phone?"

"Y/N, we already know who's the culprit why Tzuyu went there. It's your bestfriend, Torres. Officer Perez told me."

"What? Eonni, it's not—"

"If you didn't believe me, believe on this phone record. The security team just told us a while ago about the body camera they put in each of us. Everything was recorded, with audio and high quality video."

"You're not advertising, are you?"

"Y/N, I'm serious. Just watch the video we will send to you."

"I'm just messing around, Eonni. Of course, I know about that body cam. I was the one that propose it to Mr. Park for all of your safety, IF EVER, you got into danger situation......" I paused after realizing about it. If that's the case, I have to talk to Torres then. She's my bestfriend, and now, what?

"Y/N, are you still there?"

"Y-yes, Eonni. Thanks for the info. Keep safe."

She hang up the phone, then my phone received a text message showing a video. Everything that Eonni said was confirmed. How come? And how did she know, I prepared a surprise date for Tzuyu in the first place. Is she spying on me all this time.

*Knock knock*

I was back to reality after hearing that knock at my car's window. I look outside and my bestfriend greeted me with a smile. I let her in and acts as if nothing happened.

"Let's go?" She asked, and I just nodded at her.

Later after a minutes of driving, we arrived at some restaurant that Torres told me. I don't know why all the place, she choose this. I know this place. They offered VIP rooms. But it's not like the other VIP rooms in some other restaurants that you can't see what happening outside your room. The walls was made with a glass. For those people outside, it looks like a mirror but it's opposite for those who's inside the room. It also has sound proof walls for private business that VIP's doing inside.

But I didn't protest. She told me awhile ago that what she will say to me today is very important. So that's make sense. Still, I'm mad at her. She was still the one who made Tzuyu wherever she is right now.

After entering the said place, I sense that she's nervous. Her hands is shaking. I try to touch it, asking if she's okay. She just nod at me and smile. But I feel her hands were cold. She's really nervous.

After our orders came and waiter left, I look at her. Readying myself to asks the question that I already want to asks to her after knowing about what she did.

"Hanna? Are you keeping secret from me? Don't lie to me please. I won't be mad. Just tell me anything I have to know." I said, like begging. Maybe, she'll speak If I became soft for her.