Chapter 2

"Eonni! What happened? Why are you sulking?" Sana ask Nayeon after she saw the eldest grumpily walking out their shared room with Jeongyeon.

"Ask that annoying ostrich. I just ask her to come with me and stroll around the city." Nayeon replied to her.

"Oh! Let me come with you out. I'm not that tired. We can walk outside together."

"Your lying, Sana. Sometimes, when your hyper that means your tired. You just hide it with your personality."

"No, Eonni. Promise, I'm not."  Sana told her like having an oath with her right hand raised in the air.

Just then, Tzuyu came out from her room and saw them. The two look at her and eye her outfit from head to toe.

"Uhm... Where are you going?" Nayeon ask her.

"I'm going outside, Eonnie. I just found out Mom and Dad are here too in Manila. Mom ask to meet me in the near resto."

"Oh! Where going outside, too. Can we come with you, Tzuyu-yah?" Sana ask her.

"Ne, Eonni, you can. As long as you behave."

Sana pouted by her statement and then said.

"I'm not that stubborn kid that is need to behave really."

"Yeah, I know. But.... nevermind."

Then after a minute of dressing up, the three of them start there strolling together with their disguise, of course.

They had their security around them but also in disguise just like normal people so that people will not recognize them and crowded them if ever.

They pass a park while walking to their destination. The resto that they will be going is not that far. It's just a walking distance from their hotel.

"Can we stay for a while here? This place is relaxing. Can we? Just a minute?" Nayeon ask the youngest.

"Okay, I'll tell Mom first. But, we can just go here after we talk to them. I know Dad will be glad for that because he will have more time with Mom." Tzuyu explains and the two older just agreed on her and continue their walk passing the park.

~~

"Oh my baby, come here." Mrs. Chou said when she saw the young woman entering the resto.

She also saw the another two girl behind Tzuyu and she recognized the two and smiled.

"Seems like your with your friend, baby." Her Mom said and signal her to sit.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Nayeon. Nice to meet you." Nayeon greet the woman.

"Hi! I'm Sana, Nice to meet you, Mrs. Chou." Sana also greet her and do handshake with the older woman.

"Are you going to have fun after this?" Mrs. Chou ask them.

"Uhm... Yeah. Nayeon-eonni and Sana-eonni want to go back to the park we pass earlier while going her." Tzuyu replied.

"Maybe, you can go with them and have fun too. You know?" Her Dad told her and wink.

"Yah! I want to have time with my baby. This is just one of her free day we can spent time with her. Aren't you happy with that?" Mrs. Chou tell her husband while slapping his shoulder.

"But I'm your first baby before she came. And it's hurt you know?" Mr. Chou reply to her wife while acting cute.

The three young woman with them just laugh at the scene in front of them.

"It's not suits you, Dad. Don't do it again." Tzuyu said while suppressing her laugh.

"Yah! You two are mean."

And Mrs. Chou laugh too after that.

~~

"It's nice having meals with you, Mr. And Mrs. Chou." Nayeon said after their early dinner.

"Yeah, me too, Nayeon and Sana. Take care and have fun okay. Take care of my baby too."

"Yes, Mrs. Chou. Enjoy your time too with Mr. Chou." Sana reply while waving bye at the couple.

They go back to the park. It's not so crowded so they can still enjoy their time there.

Right after they enter the Park, they find a bench to sit on. But then.....

Tzuyu bump into a small girl. Uhm, maybe a woman already.

Tzuyu and the other girl stare at each other. It's like they're eyes been glued to each other.

"Ehem!" Sana interupt them.

The girl bowed to them right away for the apology.

"Sorry, girls. I didn't see you. Maybe I'm too much spacing. Sorry again." The girl apologize to them.

"It's okay. I'm not hurt." Tzuyu told the girl. The girl just bowed and leave.

Y/N's POV

"Sorry, girls. I didn't see you. Maybe I'm too much spacing. Sorry again." I apologize to them.

"It's okay. I'm not hurt." The tall one tell me. I just bowed and leave.

I didn't expect to see her here. I continue my walk and then stop and glance at her direction. They go straight to a one bench.

I find my seats too and decided to get some food and stay for a while. After buying my food and drinks of course, I sat on the bench and take another glance at their direction.

There I saw them eating and taking some pictures. I saw the tall woman turn her head on my direction and I turn my gaze away from them too. I take a bite on my burger I buy earlier and take a sip of my drink after.

After that, I simply turn my gaze again to them. But I found her looking at me too. I act like I'm looking to somewhere else, and look like I'm waiting for someone.

She turn her attention again to her friends and I stay there a little more. Still watching the tall woman.

And then my phone vibrated, there is someone calling. I answer it right away.

"Hello?"

"Y/n, where are you? Can we meet? If your not that busy." The guy told me on the other line.

Hmmm... What is it this time?

"Yeah! I can meet you. I have nothing to do today and just strolling here at the nearest park. Where are you right now?" I replied.

"I'll just send you the address."

"Okay, see you in a minute?"

"Yeah. See you."

And then, the call ended.

I take a glance again to the girl earlier and they're still there. But, not just a second, they start to stand up from their seats and walk away.