Chapter 4: Pigs and Gears

Last time on Kamen Rider Chrono: Kibou returned to HOME where he learned of Zodiacs, a mysterious group of monsters that appeared from nowhere and, after much pushback, he was accepted to take on the mantle of Chrono, on one caveat though. If it proved too much for him to handle, he would be forced to retire. Flash forward to four days later he returned to school only to leave almost immediately after to confront the Pig Zodiac which was terrorizing civilians at the Food Court.

Chrono: "Your Doomsday clock is ticking."

Compatibility: 17%

All the mooks stumbled back upon seeing the boy transform, turning to their creator as if to ask 'what now?' to which The Pig egged them on. They turned to each other and nodded before charging in again.

Chrono held out his hand, grabbing ahold of his twinblade and ducking under the first one to put himself in the middle of the crowd. He twirled the weapon between his fingers and swung wide, splitting them into smaller groups. A snap could be heard as Chrono pulled the two swords apart and charged forward, jumping over a mook who was standing up and slashed at its back.

Spinning around, he started slicing at the rest in the pile, eventually jumping up and kicking one into the arms of another pile. He tossed both blades towards them as well, causing two mooks to blow up in smoke and blind their allies. Golden energy gathered around his fists as he punched as hard as he could, a shockwave of energy clearing the smoke and retiring the rest.

AI: "Behind you, Chrono."

Chrono: "Thanks, Aibo."

The world turned black and white, signifying that the duo had paused time. Spinning on his heel, he kicked high and outward with that same golden energy. A clock appeared on each of the monster's chests, then when time resumed they all blew up.

AI: "Just leaves the Pig. Let's finish this, then grab a bite to eat."

Chrono: "Yeah."

They had turned around to face the Zodiac, which seemed to sigh. It slammed its hand on the table and pushed itself up, each time it took a step the ground shook. The Pig grabbed the giant club its own size and swung it over his shoulder, extending out its other hand as if inviting the Rider to hit him.

AI: "Uhhh, we gonna take the obvious bet?"

Chrono: "I'm... not sure."

AI: "Hmm, well, no time like the present."

Chrono nodded and charged forward, giving a small jump and punching forward. When the fist made contact with the armored belly, Chrono couldn't help but notice a small shockwave course throughout his armor, and his body repelled backwards. 

A gasp escaped his mouth as he rolled across the floor. When he finally came to a stop he propped himself up and touched his stomach. Saying that it ached wouldn't do the feeling justice; it was more like he was smashed with 5 tons of force.

AI: "What just happened? You're vitals dropped for a second, you good?"

Chrono: "Y-Yeah, I think I just found out it's—"

AI: "Look out!"

The space around them turned black and white to signify time had stopped once more, and when he looked up Chrono saw a club being brought down on his head.

Chrono: "Thanks plenty."

AI: "Just be more careful you idiot!"

Time resumed as Chrono rolled out of the way, summoning the twinblade back to his side and splitting it apart. He tossed the right blade into the air and caught it in the reverse grip, going forward and slashing at the exposed skin.

Kamen Rider ChronoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara