Chapter 26: The Dragon's Command

It was bright and early in the morning when the Goat Zodiac had decided to attack. It was weird, since all it really was doing was causing damage to buildings, but Paradox didn't question it. She quickly drove over to where the Goat was last recorded and dispatched of it. It barely put up a fight, even, just stood there and let Paradox defeat it...

Paradox: "That... I don't trust that. It was far too easy..." She questioned, twisting the coin around to look at it.

Aquos: "I'm sorry it didn't give you that much a thrill, but it was strictly under Dragnis' command."

Paradox quickly spun around, just in time to see Aquos jumping toward her, foot extended to kick the Kamen Rider. All the Rider could do was brace for the impact, sliding backward and falling to her knee as a scorch mark was left on her armor.

Paradox: "The Horse Zodiac..." She said, more to herself than anything.

Aquos: "Yup, and we got some unfinished business, Rider punk."

Paradox: "Unfinished business, huh? I guess you remember that time I embarrassed you?" Trish mocked the Horse Zodiac, hoping she would lose her cool, which she did.

The Horse Zodiac charged at Paradox, letting out a low growl and extending her hand to strangle her by the neck. Paradox responded by rolling forward and sweeping the legs out from under the Horse.

Paradox Driver: "Distorting Reality... Paradox Authorized. Splicing DNA: The Swift Rabbit."

Paradox took on a rabbit aesthetic as the Rabbit Coin allowed her to keep up with Aquos. Aquos quickly recovered and the two ladies started exchanging blows, eventually ending when they clashed their forearms together, each trying to force the other back.

Paradox: "What do you mean by it was under Dragnis' command?"

Aquos: "I mean the idea was to lead one of the Riders out here so I can distract them, and thankfully it was you."

Paradox: "Why would you want to distract the Riders? What are you up to?"

Aquos: "Classified, darling." The Horse Zodiac kicked out one of Paradox's legs and punched her away.

Aquos: "I will enjoy this, though."

...
(The Road to School)
...

Yuya: "I don't understand why they sent me to school in the first place... I can't be wasting time like this, not when the Zodiacs are so close to being defeated... Not when Zetsubou..."

Tignus: "Talking to yourself? That's rather pathetic, coming from a Kamen Rider."

Yuya glanced over his shoulder, and saw the Tiger Zodiac leaning against the wall of an alley. The Zodiac took one last drag of his smoke before stomping it out and walking toward Yuya.

Tignus: "One on One, let's go somewhere more private."

The teenager nodded and followed Tignus, watching his movements carefully just in case he tried anything. After a while of walking, they found themselves on a construction lot for a new building. Tignus turned into his Zodiac form while Yuya slotted in the Double Gears.

Yuya shot his hands out to his sides and bent his right arm up and left arm down. The two arms then crossed each other to form an X.

Yuya: "Henshin..."He said before splitting open the middle of the belt, both his hands extended to his sides.

Double Gears Addon: "Double Gears Time! Battling! Fighting! Overclock and Overpower! Kamen Rider Double Gears, All Green!"

Tignus: "That's a new form for you. It also doesn't use any of the powers of the Zodiac."