Chapter 9: Back to school

Last Time on Kamen Rider Chrono: The Three Legendary Zodiacs grouped together for the first time in years to discuss the rising Kamen Rider problem, meanwhile Kamen Rider Paradox had managed to take down the Dog Zodiac. With four of the Zodiacs defeated, the three Riders met at HOME and it was revealed that Gears and Paradox came from two seperate futures. One where Chrono disappeared, and one where Chrono was killed.

Kibou: "Henshin!"

Kibou quickly swiped his left hand across his waist to open up the Chrono Driver, jumping up and dive kicking a mook away from a crowd of people.

AI: "It's Time to Go! Kamen Rider Chrono! The Lucky Rabbit Jumps the Moon."

Compatibility: 25%

Ducking under an attack from the Goat Zodiac's minion, Chrono swung wide with his right arm and kicked him back.

Chrono: "Get out of here!"

The group nodded and ran away, leaving him to deal with the large group of minions. One of which ran up to him and slammed its head into his stomach. Fighting off the pain, he grabbed it by the shoulders and tossed it into two others.

Summoning his twinblade, he quickly thrusted forward to knock another away, then spun around to slash away the others that tried to tackle him like the first one.

AI: "Let's go ahead and use that new trick."

Chrono: "Right!"

The Kamen Rider tossed his weapon skyward, causing it to shatter into dust before holding out his right hand to summon a roman numeral clock. The mooks stumbled back, wondering just what he was about to do.

Chrono punched through it, causing dust to fly all over the area, collect in his hand, and taking the form of a gun. He chambered a round and advanced, sliding on the floor and firing into the first couple of them. Upon impact, the bullets exploded to create a dust effect that stuck onto the enemy and disintegrated them.

When the slide was finished he rolled back to a knee, shooting into another chest while pushing himself backwards. Narrowly dodging every attack while creating more room for him to dodge to, but it all ended when a bigger and burly one had caught him by the scarf and started dragging him across the floor.

AI: "WE REALLY NEED TO RETHINK THAT SCARF!"

Chrono: "We can talk about it later."

Keeping his calm, Chrono summoned his twinblade in his left hand and stabbed it down, stopping the brute before it could slam him into a wall, then aimed backwards and fired the a couple shots into the back of his foe.

Flipping onto his feet, the Rabbit coin shot out of the Driver and was swapped out for the Pig coin.

AI: "Zodiac Change! The Impenetrable Pig Guards the Earth."

All the changes the Rabbit coin made flew off as another sandstorm engulfed him. When it cleared most of the protective metal was now a bronze color, his chestplate grew far bulkier than he imagined, the shoulder pads were the size of melons, his gauntlets were multiple layers thicker, now had armor covering a majority of his lower body making it look like baggy pants, finally his helmet grew pig ears, a swirling tail appeared behind him, and his scarf turned pink.

The brute mook mocked Chrono, who just stood there with a smug look under his mask. The Brute took a swing, bouncing off the armor and recoiling backwards into his allies. Chrono said that it felt good to be able to reflect the damage this time instead of trying to fight it as he raised his gun.

The Chrono Driver began to pulse as AI commanded time to stop. The world turned black and white as another roman numeral clock appeared in front of Chrono.