Chapter 11: Dragon Tiger Horse Part 2

(Last time on Kamen Rider Chrono: Large amounts of Zodiac Servants target a large area within the center of the town, causing all three of the Riders to fall to an ambush by the Legendary Zodiac Beasts.)

AI: "The Lucky Rabbit Jumps the Moon."

A golden clock appeared in front of Chrono only for him to punch right through it. The debris formed a gun which he took hold of and fired. Dragnis scoffed and weaved through each bullet with precision while walking forward, grabbing the final bullet out of the air and flicking it back at Chrono.

Sparks flew from his suit as the Rider was launched into the air. He rolled back on his feet and dashed forward, tossing the gun to his left hand and going for a straight punch. Dragnis responded by grabbing the wrist of Chrono and tossing him over his shoulder, kicking him away.

Chrono flipped onto his feet and continued with firing the gun at close range, only to have Dragnis dodge it like it was nothing. The Dragon Zodiac ducked under the gun and rammed his shoulder into the Rider, tossing him up and swinging him across the plaza.

Dragnis: "So this is the one who inherited the name of Chrono, huh? Not impressed so far."

AI: "Yeah!? Well, we ain't here to impress!"

A golden pulse emitted from the Driver, causing time to freeze. Chrono disappeared and reappeared in front of the Dragon Zodiac, pointing the gun at his chest and was about to fire when Dragnis scoffed again. He took the shoulders of the Rider and spun him around, kneeing him in the stomach, then delivering a right hook that sent him flying.

Time replayed as Chrono went crashing into some barrels, both caught off guard with the fact that he could move in stopped time.

Dragnis: "I know better than to underestimate you Riders... Now, what is it that you all say? Henshin?"

Dragnis kicked the gun into the air as flames started to gather at his waist in a similar fashion to Chrono. The flames created a tornado around him, which dispersed to leave falling embers around him. He now wore a suit of crimson and gold. The chestplate bulky with scale patterns, pauldrons had big golden spikes, golden claws at the end of the crimson gauntlets, crimson boots that went up to his waist with gaps near the inner thighs, black undersuit, and a helmet that looked like a dragon with red eyes.

Dragnis: "Now. Let's fight for real."

...(PoV Switch: Gears)...

Tignus: "Finally! Someone that can hold his own in a fight!"

Tignus stepped to the side to avoid a slash and jabbed at Gears upper chest. The Rider stumbled back and advanced to the next color stage of the sword. It made a high-pitched sound as it soared through the air. Each swing not connecting with the target parrying and striking afterwards.

Gears rolled forward to avoid another hit and slashed at his back, sparks flying out from the wound as the Tiger Zodiac laughed. The Kamen Rider walked forward, raising the sword again when Tignus spun around, smashing his fist into the helmet of Gears. Gears managed to catch himself before falling and raised his left shoulder, using the large pauldron to block the next attack and counter.

Tignus: "Wouldn't be nearly as fun if you couldn't fight."

Gears: "You talk too much."

Gears ran forward, taking a wide swing at the Zodiac, with him blocking it with his right arm. The Rider spun around and slashed at his other side, predicting that he would block again, which he was proven right. He used the block to bounce the blade back off and slash down, forcing Tignus on his knee.