Prologue: Kamen Rider Strike

Naora: "I just can't do this anymore, Takami... I can't..." A young, raven-haired lady paced around the foyer of the mansion with a baby cradled in her arms. 

Her eyes gazed at her lovely family home. The polished wood that made up their floor. The pearly white wallpaper adorned with cherry blossoms. The various paintings and vases that decorated and lit up the room. She had spent so long carefully constructing the perfect family home... and here she was in a situation like this.

Takami: "My apologizes, Darling... I know things have been getting more dangerous lately, with the Lyners getting more aggressive, but I promise. I'll protect you." The grown man walked over to his wife, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, but she just scoffed.

Naora: "You think I give a damn about those Lyners? I know for a fact that you can deal with those things... I'm worried about you and that Driver of yours! It's killing you, Takami..." A low sigh escaped her lips as her head fell onto his shoulder.

Naora: "I don't want little Yuuga to grow up without a father... and I don't want to be a widow at the age of twenty-seven..."

Takami: "Trust me, I don't want to leave you two either... Just a little more time. The Strike Driver is nearly complete, and when it is, you won't need to worry about me anymore."

As if it was orchestrated by some twisted fate, their front door had a heavy mass slam against it, startling the three and causing the baby to start crying.

Takami: "Take Yuuga into the basement, Darling." He gazed lovingly at his wife, his grip on her shoulder tightening.

Naora: "What about you? Your body can't even take any more of that stupid Driver." Her eyes could no longer meet her husband's, falling down to her baby as she clutched him close to her chest.

Takami: "I'll be fine. As long as you and Yuuga live, then I'll always have a reason to push on. Now go." He whispered into her ear before planting a kiss on her cheek one last time.

Naora nodded, and although she was hesitant, she wanted to believe in her husband. She ran for the basement as the intruders finally bashed their way through the reinforced door.

There were half a dozen mindless monsters, looking around the lush foyer before they pointed out Takami. They had mechanical bodies built from various scraps, engines, and cogs.

They were the least of Takami's worries, however, because from behind them walked in their boss. Like the minions, it had a mechanical body made up of scrap, exposed tube and rods, with some cogs where a human's joints would be. The thing that separated them apart was the cast iron armor around his body, railroads in replace of his arms, a furnace built into his chest, and a chimney on his head that was spewing out black smoke.

Steamlyner: "Quite the house you have here... Anything worth it's value in here, or should I just blow this whole place up?"

Takami: "Neither. I'll give you the chance to leave this place right now, or else..." He took a step forward, clearly not afraid of the gang before him.

Steamlyner: "HAH! I'm sorry, but do you even know who I am? Just what do you think you can accomplish? Who do you think YOU are!?"

Takami: "Me?" He held up a strange, but simple device. It was a steel grey color, with two slots on both of the ends and a blue button atop.

Takami: "I'm Kamen Rider Strike..." He announced as it attached around his waist. Takami pulled out a strange bottle-like module and inserted it into the right slot of the Driver.

Strike Driver: "Strike-Rise! Core Rising! Kamen Rider Strike!! Ready to fight."