Chapter 29: Chrono Booooost!

Aibo: "Ready? Ready! Steady? Steady! It's TIME for... Chrono, BOOOOOST!!! We hold the future in our hands."

The new Kamen Rider Chrono, now called Chrono Boost, had taken the flames of the Dragon Zodiac and turned it into his own strength. The bodysuit under the plates of armor had taken a bright red color. The plates remained golden to signify the purity of Chrono, only now it had an orange hue that blended into the armor to further cement the fire appearance. The final detail to note was the flames that had been eating Kibou's scarf had stopped in their tracks, extending in length.

Compatibility: 50%

Dragnis: "What? That power... That shouldn't be a thing that Chrono should have." Dragnis took a step forward, his eyes a mix of bewilderment and intrigue. He wondered if it was possible that Kibou could take Chrono further beyond Mahiro.

Chrono: "Dragon... Your Doomsday clock is ticking."

Dragnis: "Only time will tell, Chrono."

Dragnis bent over to pick up the sword that Aibo had knocked out of his hands, while Chrono held his arm out, dust and ash gathering into one place as he summoned his brand-new weapon. A staff, around 180 cm in length or close to six feet, coated with a silver metal all along the length. At the top of the staff was a large, golden ring with other small rings hanging down, six on each side to make twelve total.

With the two prepared for what could be their final fight, they walked toward each other. The first one to strike was Dragnis, thrusting his sword forth to slice through the air in an attempt to pierce the armor. Chrono swipes the staff across the air, clashing with the sword as the two push with all their might. The force of their clash causes the windows of the two schools to shatter.

Compatibility: 60%

Despite Dragnis' best efforts to overpower the Rider, Chrono manages to shove him backward and into the wall of the school. The Dragon Zodiac is quick to recover and gain his bearings, taking a look around as he found himself in a classroom, then the roar of an engine filled his ears. He saw Chrono jumping into the classroom, his legs on fire to enhance his speed, then the engines on his gauntlets lit on fire to enhance his strength.

Just as Chrono reeled his fist back for a punch, Dragnis kicked a chair into the air to take the blow for him. He spun under the debris that came from the shattered chair and slashed upward, knocking Chrono up a floor into another classroom.

The jets on his greaves and gauntlets ignited once more, twisting him in the air so Chrono could land without any issues. He twisted the staff in his grip, watching as Dragnis leaped into the floor after him and held out his hand. A magic rune appeared in front of Dragnis and out shot flames, similar to the last time he used this spell. Only, this time Chrono didn't intend to dodge. He held out his staff and one of the smaller rings glowed a bright light, creating a clock in front of him to act like a shield.

As the flames began to die out, Dragnis flapped his wings and shot forward like a speeding bullet, smashing through the clock shield and raising the sword to Chrono's neck only to have Chrono disappear. Chrono reappeared off to the left side of Dragnis, catching the sword of the Dragon Zodiac in the giant ring and flinging it out of Dragnis' grip. As the sword made it halfway through the window, another ring on the staff glowed and the window reverted back to its previous state, trapping the sword.

One of the wings on Dragnis flapped, smashing into Chrono's side and launching the Rider to the ground. As Chrono rolled back onto his feet, Dragnis took the staff and melted it down into a liquid, then formed pellets that he shot at Chrono.

Compatibility: 70%

Chrono's visor flashed which caused the pellets to freeze in midair, then he shoved his hand out and launched them back to Dragnis. The Dragon Zodiac scoffed, and stomped down, the floor collapsing under his strength and causing the both of them to fall down. Dragnis gently floated down due to his wings, while Chrono kept landing on platform-like clocks that he used as steps.