Finale: The King of Time

Zetsubou had ascended beyond what any Human before in their history. A land bathed in pure, white light with clouds lacing the floor. What, he had expected exactly that. He wasn't any Human after all. He thought himself above them, he was a King, nay, a God, and he would take his birthright.

Among the clouds, shimmering in the light, was a throne carved from marble with gold velvet draped over the ends. It was a throne fit for a God like him, and yet life could never be that simple, not even for a God.

Just before he reached the throne, he heard the engine of a motorcycle behind him. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw Kibou Kitai. An insignificant pawn used only to further his goals, but the fact that he was here now, staring him down, he couldn't believe that this Human continued to oppose him. 

Zetsubou: "I must admit, you are anything if not tenacious." He spoke, turning fully to his guest.

Kibou's eyes narrowed at Zetsubou's new form. He had the legs of the Rabbit, the armor of the Pig, the horns of the Ox and Goat, the fangs of both the Dog and Snake, the muscles of the Monkey, the tail of the Rat, the feathers of the Rooster making a cape, the mane of the Horse, the claws of the Tiger, and the wings of the Dragon.

Kibou: "You're a monster..."

Zetsubou: "I'm a GOD, and as God's should be, I'll prove just how merciful I could be." He took a step toward Kibou, raising his finger and pointing it at the teenager.

Zetsubou: "Bow before me, and I'll make room for you in my newest world." 

Kibou: "If you think I'm going to bow down to you after the Hell you put all of us through, you're even more delusional than I thought." Kibou reached up to his left wrist and cracked it.

Zetsubou: "Bold words, but futile nevertheless. For what is a Human to a God?"

The legs of Zetsubou flexed for just a second, then he lunged forward, extending his arm out to drive the claw through Kibou's chest.

Kibou: "You might be a God, but you're not a God I'll ever believe in."

A golden orb flew out of Kibou's chest and knocked away Zetsubou. The golden orb came to a stop next to Kibou and they both nodded to each other. Kibou rose his fist into the air, Aibo circling around him and attaching to his waist, then Kibou slammed the fist over his heart. He stared ahead, his eyes focused on the so-called God as he crossed his arms out in front of him.

Kibou: "Henshin..."

Aibo: "Got to go! Set to go! Believe in hope! Kamen Rider! King! Chrono! The light of our hope builds the future..."

Gliding his hands over the middle of Aibo, the middle opened, revealing the Roman Numeral clock that resided inside the Driver. The clouds of the area turned into a golden powder that swirled at his feet, slowly rising up and clinging to his body. His greaves were a pure gold, as pure as gold could be. His chestplate was bulky and covered a majority of his midsection, with the image of a clock imprinted on it, both hands pointing up at XII. The shoulder pads had curved upward the further out they went. Engraved on the gauntlets were each of the Roman Numerals on the clock. The black suit that he wore under the armor had shifted to a white coloring, blue energy lining the edges of the armor, and finally the red scarf he wore all the time had become a velvet cape.

At this moment, Kibou Kitai stood at the Genesis of creation. A space that was nothing more than a blank canvas for a person to twist into their image. It was here where Kibou had ascended to the status of King.

Zetsubou: "You...?" Zetsubou stood there in shock as the full impact of Chrono's Henshin shook him to his core. While he required all the Zodiacs to attain this power, it seemed like Chrono had matched him just through his own potential.