Chapter 4

Ares Pov

"Aren't you going to thank me for saving your life?" I asked while I stared at the beautiful lady's hazel eyes who also looked into mine, I held her waist tighter making her snapped back into the real world and jumped quickly off my horse.

Now i seen her face completely and I thought she's an angel sent from above. The lady cleared her throat while looking down awkwardly "uh, Thank you for saving my life mister man" She said, making me chuckle "I'd like you to know my name, miss"

The lady looked up to me with her beautiful eyes, I've never been so attractive to a woman before. Looking into her eyes makes me want to drown in those pretty eyes.

"The name's Ares, my lady" I said as I held her hand and pecked it gently, She blushed under her smile. Oh, her beautiful smile. "my name is-" Her words were cut off by a loud bell from the village, I furrowed my brows while still looking into her eyes intensely "I-i should go, it's late" She said while looking around the sky, getting dark.

I furrowed my brows more, still looking into her eyes. The lady seemed nervous as I kept looking at her while trying to find her eyes. "Bye" she said as she leave my grip, making me quickly held her wrist "wait, can you tell me your name?" I asked while looking deeply into her eyes.

The lady looked down, thinking for a while before answering "sorry, no" she replied, my eyes wide slightly. No one ever rejected my questions before, I was about to reply when the woman pulled out from my grip and ran deeper into the forest.

I was about to chase after her "wait!" so I quickly get on my horse "Hyah!!" as it ran into the forest, i'm not leaving after she caught my attention and without telling me her name. My horse ran so fast while looking around for the mysterious woman.

But the faster my horse ran, the more the woman disappeared from my sight. I stopped my horse and looked around for her, where did she go? She's like a fairy and an angel who appeared out of nowhere and disappear for a minute of time but i swear she is a real person, I can still feel her skin on mine.

Looking around the forest for her but found no one.I gripped the rein of my horse tightly, Mysterious woman. I'll find you..

Delia's Pov

I ran inside the house while sweating and panting for breath. Edmund watched me "Delia, where were you gone?" He asked worriedly, I held my hand out signalling him to silence for a while, while I was panting so hard.

Slowly calming down a bit, I replied "I just walked around the forest to have fresh air" I said while trying to control my breathing, Edmund nodded his head "You went into the forest? You know there are many wild animals out there, you could've been killed" He said.

I sat down "I'm sorry i made you worried" I replied while looking down, Edmund sighed loudly while holding his waist like a strict father "I heard stories of a killer assassin living in the forest, be careful" He said, I widened my eyes "you're saying theres a criminal in the fores-Ah! i mean a killer?" I asked.

Edmund nodded his head "Yes, thats why we always stay inside the house. Especially you, you just recovered from fainting and walked around outside then now you came back almost dark" He said worriedly, I chuckled "You sound like a Dad" I said, Edmund furrowed his brows. Making me giggle "I wont go out again unless you told me so, father" I said while giggling.

Edmund tried to be serious "Hey! It's better to call me brother instead of father!" He raised his voice, making me laughed and give my hands up "I'll go to sleep, goodnight father" I said as I ran quickly to the room, locking the door "Hey!" I hear him shout outside.

Ares Pov

Walking around my room as the sound of my shoes echoed around the silence room while in deep thoughts of the mysterious woman I just met earlier, The first girl who rejected me me from telling her name.

The knock on the door interrupted me and my thoughts "Come in" I said as my voice boomed the whole room, the door opened by my friend "will" I said and William smiled as he hugged and patted my back "It's been a long time, my friend" He said.

I patted back and pulled away "How did you get in my kingdom so early?" I asked, William chuckled "I surprised you?" I scoffed while walking around as I think again "allez, Ares you know your coronation is near and now your mind is full of many thoughts!" He exclaimed.

Taking one of the wine as I give it to william and walked to the balcony, the moonlight shining in our faces. "My mind is full of something, or someone. My friend" I said while looking down the village below my kingdom.

William drank the wine in his glass before facing me "Who is that someone, friend?" He asked, I thought of the mysterious woman again "a beautiful angel woman" I replied, William widened his eyes in shock "my my, my friend. I never heard such word like woman from your lips" He said.

I chuckled "No, will. This woman is a mysterious woman" I replied, William furrowed his brows "what do you mean by a mysterious woman?" He asked, unsurely of my sayings. "I found her in the forest, who would go into the forest and see nature? No one in this kingdom does except for the hunters." I said, tilting my head as I watch my wine.

William listened as I continued "I saved her from the wolf. I asked for her name but she didnt told me and just ran away when I was about to chase her, she suddenly disappeared into the forest like a thin air" I said while looking at him. He watched me before replying "She rejected your question?" He asked before chuckling.

"My friend, she must be a witch. Dont trust woman easily, forget about her and focus your crowning in the next month" He said, I looked far to the village and replied "Maybe I should" I said while drinking my wine, I told him that I'll forget about this mysterious woman but just after that seconds my thoughts of the woman spread inside my head.