Chapter 38

Tessa's Pov

I was drying my clothes on a tree branch when I heard screaming nearby, I stopped what i'm doing and went to the noise.

"Mama! Mama!" Screamed Marie, my eyes widened and worriedness wash over me. I run to her before kneeling down to hug her in my arms "Merciful heavens! What are you doing outside?!" I asked worriedly and angrily.

Marie's eyes started to tear up, I went and wipe her tears away quickly "M-mama" She said with broken voice, I held her small body protectively as I hug her "Marie, what happened? Why are you crying and where is that girl Delia?" I asked.

She looked up to me and teared up more "She's been taken by the bad guys" Marie said while her lips turning to pout as she cried even more "It's all my fault" she blamed herself, I gasped and hugged her tightly "n-no it's not your fault" I whispered to calm her.

Some time, she rests in my arms. "Jane, please take her to my house" I said as I passed Marie's sleeping figure in her arms, before I stood up and clenched my fist. What do those Xeatreninth mens want from us?!

Whatever it is, I won't allow them to take innocent peoples to make them slaves anymore. I turned around and watched the people looking at me "We need to take our people that got imprisoned in that hell place, who is with me?" I asked.

Everybody screamed a big "YES" and that made me so proud, my ancestors would watch us freeing my people from the hands of the demon. I took a sword, knife and sharp things before giving it to the people "We will go secretly" I said while clenching my knife.

Delia's Pov

I woke up with a pain in my head and a wet liquid on my neck, I opened my eyes before my eyes went wide seeing the monster looking down at me with an angry face.

He does not look like in a good mood, I closed my eyes back again to sleep. Not wanting to see the criminal's face "Open your eyes, delia before I make you" He warned.

My heart was beating so fast as if it was going to run, I didn't want to open my eyes but I dont want to make this man to be even angrier so I didn't have a choice and slowly opened my eyes. His eyes were burning in anger as soon as I opened my eyes.

It makes me want to curled in a ball under the blanket, I instantly look away but before 1 second my head was turned back to face him with his hand under my chin "Do you know how much worried I am?" He asked calmly, but not calmly, I knew he was controlling to burst out in anger.

Innocent me took the part and shook my head, Ares clenched his fist and slammed his fist against the nightstand. I flinched and sat up fearly on the bed "DAMN IT! DELIA STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DIDNT ESCAPE AND NOTHING HAPPENED!" He said angrily.

I looked down and Ares held me tightly before pulling me into a hug, making me shock at his movement "but you are here now and everything will be back again" He whispered before touching my skin, making me shiver.

Looking away quickly and asked "What are you even doing?!" I whispered angrily at his sudden touch, Ares burried his face into my hair as he sniff my hair and it made me feel weird. He's not a werewolf right? Not the ones I read in the book stores like they smell human's hair.

"I am missing you so much, Delia. My delia, I never regretted killing the bastard. Instead it gave me peace knowing my rival is gone" He said while smiling as he caressed my hair "Get away from me, creep" I said while clenching my fist as he gripped my body against his, unable to move my owns.

I gasped when I felt something poking down me, the next thing I knew I heard a groan from him. I realised what it was, I immediately pushed him on the ground as I stood up "You disgusting monster! You just killed an innocent man and now touching someone without consent? You're a disgusting little-"

He cutted my words by standing up and grabbed my both wrists before slamming his lips against mine, i wiggled around to pull away but instead he made me pulled closer even more as he devoured my lips hungrily like a lion.

When I got my strength back, I pushed him away before slapping his face. "YOU SHAMELESS MONS- HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!" I screamed while punching his chest, tears forming in my eyes. Ares watched me angrily punching his chest before grabbing my waist.

"Remember, Delia. You are Mine since the day my eyes laid on you, You were meant to be mine and I will never let you go nor let a man near or get you" He said possessively, I clenched my fist and spat on him. "Go to hell" That was the first time I cursed someone and my anger got to the end.

Ares wiped his face with a cloth before I could react, he push me to the bed making me fall flat. I knew what he is going to do control his anger, when I was about to plan to stand up. He hovered above me and kissed down my neck.

My eyes got widened, I started pushing him everywhere his body to stop him but he took my both wrists above my head and his thigh holding both my legs. Tears start to form in my eyes as I cried out loudly, no not again! "ARES! Stop!! Please I beg you!!" I worriedly said, I cannot give him the only thing I have.

"YOU ARE MINE!! And I will claim you tonight so that no one even that William can get you!" He roared before ripping my dress apart, I cried out loudly and tried to kick him but he pressed his body even more to me "Ares No!!" I cried more, I cant let him do this. I wont give up, never.

My eyes were so blurry that I couldn't see his face infront of me before I felt his lips smashing against mine again and again, I almost run out of breathe but he pulled away sit back up.

I took an air to breathe as I watch Ares took off his shirt, No.. My body was so weak because of his weight on me and I couldn't even move my wrist. My eyes were closed tiredly, No delia! Wake up. I tried opening my eyes but it wouldn't.

I felt Ares hovered above me again before kissing my neck, I can't breath properly. I needed air. "Ares, Delia?" Just then we both turned our heads at the gasp sound near the door, it was Scarlett with open wide eyes and mouth to see us on the bed.

Scarlett.. I wanted to explain but my mouth didnt have the energy to speak, I only watched her eyes fell tears before wiping them quickly as she left the room so fast. I looked at Ares and pushed him off me, making him fall down the bed.

I wore a small shirt to cover my chest as I run after Scarlett hurriedly, I quickly pulled her back with her arm and she pushed me away as she stopped running to face me with her teary eyes. "Why?" She asked while tears streaming down her cheek.

Making me tear up too, I shake my head and wipe my tears away "S-scarlett, it's not what it looks like" I stuttered, unable to explain the unbelievable truth. She shook her head many times while crying. "No" She repeated many times.

I held her hands as we cried together "He forced me, Ares forced me please believe me. I didn't want anything of this to happen" I said while trying to control my tears. Scarlett shake her head again before pulling her hand back away from mine "No. No!" She said as she backed away from me.

I felt so hurt to see my only friend here distancing away from me "No" She said again as she stopped her tears before turning around and left the hall, leaving me alone. I bursted out in tears as I covered my face in shame, what have I done? What have you done, Ares?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Good evening, dear readers! How are ya'll been doing these days ?

I'm very sorry for the late update, It's been 2 or 3 weeks I haven't updated this story. I've gotten so much busy due to the upcoming exams and I need to study alot so I had no time to update this book.

I'll try to have free time to update as possible so this book will be completed slowly by slowly,
But don't worry dear readers, Just mind that Everytime I update rarely doesn't mean I will drop off this book ..

I appreciate alot of voters and followers, I didn't deserve this but Thank you so much. I love ya'll so much!!

Actually, I am thinking of making another story as soon as I finish this one. Recommend me some! Do you want me to make another dark romance stories?
Because I've noticed alot my viewers got a lot of voters in ''His Queen and 1884🕰'' Ya'll like dark romance, eh? 😏 ^♡^

Anyway, Let me know what you think of this chapter, leave in the comments and Have a good night and day out there! ^^