Chapter 7

Delia's Pov

I waved my hand infront of the man staring at me intensely, what if he wont believe what im saying and he'll report me to the Dark prince! I panicked and stood up quickly.

"Sir ares, you know my story now. You may leave" I said, why did i sound rude? So i added a smile on my face "Forgive me for staring at you, my lady. You just had the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen" He complimented, I shyly smiled.

"Thank you, Sir. I want to see your face" I said suddenly, i got curious so I asked it. "You may know me soon, darling" He said like only me to hear, I got flustered by his nicknames for me but just kept a smile face outside.

"Alright, sir Ares. Is there anything else you need to know?" I asked curiously of how he is still here, the man looked into my eyes again "you" I furrowed my brows "pardon?" I asked, trying to repeat what he said or maybe i just heard it wrong.

Ares smiled through his eyes "I'll be going, my lady but I'll be coming back" He said, making me slightly happy and scared at the same time. "I'll be hoping to see you soon" I said with a kind smile, the man nodded before he stood up, leaving the house.

I just stood there in shock, something about that man is not not right. His dark aura changes the happy lightened atmosphere, I didn't mind it as I continued cleaning the house while still thinking how to get back home.

William's Pov

I just guarded the house where Ares went in, I cannot believe a beautiful woman lives in this small and dirty house. She must be the girl who claimed to be the future wife of Ares, the thought of it makes me want to laugh out loud.

A few minutes, the door opened by Ares as he closed it back "let's go" He said, I can feel he's in a good mood. I smirked "what happened in there?" I asked curiously, Ares just chuckled under his mask "est-ce à cause de cette belle fille? (Is it because of the beautiful girl)" I said with a teasing smirk.

Ares glared at me "nous en reparlerons en rentrant au château(we'll talk about it when we get back to the Castle)" He replied, making me laugh at his response. We rode our horses as we get back together to Castle.

The gates opened for us, we both get down as we walked inside the Palace. After a few minutes, I just sat down on my table while looking down with a smirk as Ares walked around the whole room "I can't believe that woman is the one i've been looking for!" He said shockly.

I chuckled, standing up as I patted his back "Calm down, Arez- it must be a mistaken woman. Do you believe she is the one you met in the forest? An innocent angel woman you met is now tricking love stories to people?" I asked unbelievably.

Ares just stood there while thinking "mon esprit est plein de désordre(my mind is full of mess)" He replied, I read the whole story and it was so interesting that i wanted to hear it from the author's lips. But this story is even different yet funny to think of.

"What are you going to do about this woman? Continue to Kill her?" I asked and Ares drank his wine before facing me "I have something to do with her, now. Support me everything I do or say" He said before he started to speak his plans.

Delia's Pov

Next day,
I sat down on a rock while telling mostly the womens about my made up story mind, Edmund collected some of the coins "yesterday We met in a hiding secret place that no one in this world knows where it is except the two of us" I said as I look around.

They nodded their heads "but it seems like love story broke up because many people tried to break us apart" I said, everbody disagrees with it "No!" I sighed in disappointment "It is my decision that I know he wont agree but today we haven't seen each other sadly" I said and everybody gasped in shock "no, my lady no! I have questions!" Edmund prevented them from asking me.

"Time's over, you need all to get back home" Edmund said, everybody awed in disappointment as they walk back home "Edmund, can you give me 10 gold coins?" I asked and he gave it to me, why am I looking like an artist getting paid by the manager.

I walked into the market to buy food, everything tastes so old but good. Unfamilliar foods are amazing though, I bought a basket inside 7 eggs for 1 gold coin, i wonder how much 1 gold coin is compared to the modern 1$ money.

"That is the girl who claimed to be the Prince's future bride" Someone whispered meters from me, I smiled. Even in the market they still talk about me? "Good Morning, monsieur. May I have a 2 roll of bread please?" I asked and the old man smiled at me "oh, what a beautiful lady here. I will give you free 3 because it is almost the Prince's Coronation" He said.

I smiled widely, bowing down slightly "Thank you, monsieur!" I said as I take the 3 rolls of bread and put in my basket as I cover it with a cloth around to protect it. I walked around the market and found a poor 9 year old boy begging as some of the guards kick him out of the way.

I widened my eyes and ran infront of the guards stopping them "That's enough!" I yelled angrily while glaring at the 2 guards. "Who even are you, lady!" One of them said, I keep my hands wide open to prevent them to come closer to the kid "who am i doesn't matter, you are hurting the kid when he's unarmed!" I said.

The guards just laugh at my response "Lady, the kid is a beggar infront of the crowd. If he knows he's in the way then he shouldn't have beg infront of the street!" The other guard said, I replied "That doesnt mean you could hurt the kid!" I said and the guard scoffed "Just mind your own business, lady!" They said and pushed me down. Many people gasped and watch us fight in the crowd. None of them dared to stop. The guards tried to come near the poor kid when I got enough of it and jump up as if i was bouncing before kicking them both to the ground.