Chapter 49

Delia's Pov

The ladies taught me how to walk properly with 3 books above my head as I kept falling down "Try again, try balancing. Balance!" The lady with a fan said.

I slowly walk around the room normally with the books above my head, when the ladies were about to clap but suddenly my feet wasn't able to control the tightness of these sandals so I fell back down to the ground and the books met my head roughly, I groaned in pain.

The ladies sighed and took out their fan as they hid their mouth while talking about me, I sat on the floor and sighed "So?" I asked tiredly, my feet was hurting so bad. "You are 7 over 10, miss. You almost made it this far" One of the ladies said.

I took a deep sigh while looking down "these sandals are so tight and high, I can't balance it." I replied, One of the lady chuckled "It's just part of being a proper lady, You are becoming one so until next lesson" She said to me, I smiled before nodding "Thank you, ladies" I looked down the floor as respect while they walk passed me.

As soon as they were out of the room, I went to the floor to pick the books before placing them above my head as I started to teach and practice my own. "Now, so lady Delia come forward and dance with our Prince" I said to myself with confident voice while walking where I imagined the Prince stood.

Keep balance, keep balance. I keep whispering in my mind while I concentrate my eyes on the imaginary Prince infront of me, when you walk to the person. Don't look down to where your foot steps every second.

Finally I arrived in the middle of the room, I throw out my sandals before slowly bowing down like a Princess, I smiled excitedly and imagined Ares standing infront of me as he took my hand. I placed my hand on the imaginary shoulder of him before we started together dancing around the room.

I giggled while laughing "Now, my Prince. I won't gonna be stepping on your foot again" I said to myself as I twirl my dress around, I felt the magic around as I dance with imaginary Ares. Closing my eyes while smiling and turning around again.

As soon as we stopped dancing "A round of applause for the Prince and Princess!" I shouted the whole room as it echoed walls to walls, I smiled happily. When a clap interrupted my alone moment.

I turned around to find Ares grinning while clapping his hands "That was amazing" He said, I looked down embarrassed. He should have heard everything I said to myself "W-why are you here?" I asked curiously.

Ares smirked slightly before walking around the big wide ball room "This is my Castle, I can go anywhere I want but I found this interesting woman talking to herself while dancing in barefoot" He replied, I blushed and looked down to my feet. Okay, now I'm embarrassed.

He chuckled and went to me before taking my hand "I still love you, weird girl" He replied, I always wanted to laugh and glare at him in the same time for giving me a funny nickname "Okay, mister Mush said.." I said while scratching my neck before turning to take my sandals back in.

Ares laughed "Mush?" He asked confusedly, I took a turn before replying "I noticed your servants bringing you mushrooms cooked every morning" I replied while crossing my arms, Ares laughed even more "Alright, But. You don't need to wear those sandals if they are too uncomfortable for you" He said.

I looked up to him before nodding "Oh okay, Here!" I throwed him my 2 pairs of sandals, making him to catch it quickly with wide eyes "I should change upstairs for the field teaching later!" I said with excitement in my voice before I turned around and ran out of the room barefoot. I heard Ares calling me before laughing but I ignored it as I bumped with Scarlett.

I widened my eyes "Watch out, you are going!" She said angrily, I sighed again. Her anger and patient issues are not gonna ever fade. "sorry." I said simply before walking pass her but she grabbed me back infront of her before crossing her arms "I don't need a sorry, I need you to clean my whole room. NOW" She demanded.