Chapter 47

Delia's Pov

Waking up to find myself alone in this King bed, wait where is Ares? I quickly shook my head, Don't look for him Delia what are you d!sitting up slowly before I made my way to the washroom and took a bath while humming a tune.

I suddenly remembered yesterday's incident, I caressed my forehead in stress. I really need to learn how to be a proper lady first, I didn't want any of this to happen but how did this happen suddenly!

I only want to complete the deal of Ares and get out of here, but, what and how did I get into this mess! Now the King might think i'm just using Ares because of the crown.

What should I do first? I groaned mentally before Shuffling my hair in frustration. Maybe I should shut my mind so I wont think of any of this problem, wait how about? I'll just pretend all of the deal was just a dream.

Ha! Great idea. I was about to twist the doorknob when it was suddenly opened on it own revealing Scarlett with a smile on her face then for a moment she dropped her smile as soon as she saw me "What are you doing inside my Ares's room?" She asked angrily.

Her Ares?! What a thick face- "First of all, He is not your Ares and secondly I am here because Ares let me sleep here with him" I replied, Scarlett widened her eyes "You both slept together?!" She asked with wide eyes.

I nodded with a smile and I quickly shook my head "No no not the word 'slept' like making- I meant slumber sleeping together!" I said quickly, Scarlett scoffed before looking away with rolled eyes "slut" She mumbled.

I widened my eyes and was about to fight with her when she quickly cutted me off "Anyway, Ares might be interested to you just this whole month but in the next year. Let's see if he is gonna be loyal to you" Scarlett said while smirking.

I felt a pang in my heart when I thought of it deeply, will Ares stay with me? But if he truly love me then he wouldn't do it. I trust him and I know he wont use me or just throw me out after taking another woman in.

"Whatever, Scarlett" I said, ignoring her words. While walking away, Scarlett kept talking behind me "He doesn't love you, Delia! He is just using you but you are just too stupid to listen" She said nonstoply, I felt anger rushed over me. I went behind and slapped her hardly "Don't even talk to Ares like that! I know he won't use me like an object to play" I said angrily.

Scarlett widened her eyes and stood up before pushing me "You don't dare to touch me commoner!" She screamed back angrily before her hand was ready to slap my cheek but I catched her wrist tightly in my grip. I've had enough of her! Pushing her back roughly with all my strength, making her fall on her back to the ground "Touch me again and I won't hesitate to hurt you back" I replied while death glaring at her.

She widened her eyes, when our moments got interrupted by Ares walking towards us with fast steps. I let her wrist go before Ares reached to me "Are you okay?" He asked while turning his gaze to scarlett angrily "What did you do to her?!" He asked angrily.

Scarlett flinched as she looked down, finding words to say "I- she slapped me! It hurts so much, Ares" She dramatically said while caressing her cheek. Making me scoff "Stop with your acting, Scarlett. If you hurt her once again then I'll have you and your bastard Father out of my Kingdom immediately" His voice boomed the whole halls.

I hear Scarlett gasped before shaking her head while holding Are's hands "Forgive me, ares. But just don't throw us like that like a trash" She begged, Ares growled and pulled his hands away from her before pushing her down to the ground "You are not worth to forgive" He whispered before wrapping my waist as we both walked away.

Meanwhile, Scarlett was fuming in anger as she watched the two of them including her lover walked away from her. "Just watch me destroy you, Delia. Just wait and watch" She whispered to the thin air.