Chapter 68

Delia's POV

I ran out of the Library when I heard footsteps, I widened my eyes and ran quickly downstairs to hide. I enter in a random room. I turned around as I heard gasps, it was a room of maids.

Looking around awkwardly as they watch me curiously until one face is familiar, It was the maid who prepared me and she was laughing with her miaidmates before her eyes found mine and she widened her eyes before standing up.

"What are you doing here, my lady?!" She asked while grabbing my arm to pull me to the side "I-I'm sorry, I was lost." I whispered while looking down, She sighed and pulled me out to the room "Let me escort you back to the chambers" She said.

We were about to go upstairs but one of the maid called her out "Gia! le roi a besoin de la fille maintenant" (The King needs her now) I looked both of them confusedly and The maid widened her eyes once again before dragging me with her but gently.

I looked at her in confusion while being dragged "What's happening? What did she said?" I asked as she walk upstairs and skipped the chambers where I was supposed to wait in. She stopped to look at me "The king.. he needs you now in his chambers."

My eyes widened in surprise and in fear, I looked down and breathed heavily "It's okay, my lady. Everything is going to be okay when It is over after he is satisfied, okay?" She cheered me up, I nodded and held my chest tightly. I closed my eyes for a while only to see that guards abused and raped me.

I calmed myself down while She fixed my hair and my make up which is not too dark. "There there, no more crying. You are beautiful, let's go" She said as she lead me to the biggest door ever that I looked up from my eyes and almost rolling my eyes to look at door at the top of my head.

She knocked on the door twice before hearing a deep voice "Entrer" she looked at me with a sad smile before patting my back and we entered the big door together, I looked around the chamber and It was so so so HUGE, than the chambers I am in before.

"C'est la dernière femme, Votre Majesté" (This Is the Last woman, your Majesty) She told the King that was facing the window, I was unable to look at his face now. "Dehors" (Out) The King said with his dangerous yet deep voice that I shivered and almost trembled from my feet.

She turned to me with a sad smile again before whispering "Good luck, I'll be waiting for you in the Chamber" She said before patting my back and turned to her heels before leaving me alone the big Intimidating room with the unknown intimidating King who's back is facing me.

I turned my head to him as he spoke "Quel est ton nom" (What Is your name) I furrowed my brows confusedly and looked down ashamed that I am unable to speak the language when I was at home. "F-forgive me, your majesty but I do not understand what you are talking about" I almost said it in a mumble out of fear, Curse you fearness. Face him without fear!

"Ah, English." He whispered before turning around, I was about to look at his face but I remembered what the maid told me not to look at him so I immediately looked down.

I heard the King's footstep coming towards me, I even trembled more. Oh myself! Please don't be an old man. "Look at me" He told me, his voice is kinda young so He probably a young King! I ignored the King's request before shaking my head "T-they said to never look at the King's eyes, I don't want to die this early" I whispered and closed my eyes tightly.

The King scoffed and just then his long slender fingers took my chin "Look. At. Me" He warned me, I made him angry. I cursed myself under my mind before slowly lifting my head to look at the King and that's when my world stopped.

"Ares" I whispered while staring at him in shock, Ares looked at me surprised as well as he stared into my orbs and features that was the same as the woman in his dream.