Chapter 54

Ares's Pov

"We looked insides and outsides of the Kingdom, ares but there are no signs of Delia" William said, I looked around to see the fear of the people's eyes. "How did you know that delia said to never come back here again?" I asked.

William replied back "She told me earlier, you were the one to put her in jail! She seems to be sad and angry at the same time" He replied, I looked down. Oh, delia. I'm so sorry. I clenched my fist as I remembered Scarlett.

Later, we prepared a worst death for Scarlett. The guillotine, the perfect execution by beheading. "Let the execution began!" I said while tapping on my throne arm unpatiently.

The guards were dragging Scarlett and people around started to throw food and small things at her "Witch!" "Off with her head!" "You poisoned our future King!" Then a tomato was thrown in her face making it squash into her white skin.

"Burn in hell!" . "Today we gather around to witness of this witch's death!" . "Burn in hell, you witch!" People keep on screaming and I raised my both hands up to silence them and they did.

"Son! What is this madness!" Father asked from behind me as he looked out from the balcony to see many people and there stood Scarlett beside the guillotine "His Majesty, The King!" Commander said and people bowed down in respect.

I turned to him "Father, have you not heard the news?" I asked and he looked at me confusedly "It's all over the world that this called 'soon to be my queen' was putting me a spell to make me fall in love with her, she should be killed for this kind of crime!" "I know, I know son! But her father never knew about this. He was still upstairs sleeping in his chambers and never knew about her daughter getting executed"

"We already told him, he locked himself in his chambers. hard to say but he was broken hearted and told him whether he liked it or not, she should be executed for this type of crime." Father widened his eyes "Son-" I interrupted him "Father, I know what i'm doing" I continued and looked at the people then to the guillotine. "And I've been waiting on doing it since a very long time she hurted my woman"

"Start!" I shouted and the executer roughly layed Scarlett on the wooden plank on her back. "NO! NO!" She screamed so loud and people start to scream back "Off with her head!" "Burn in hell!"

Her head fitted perfectly in the little hole while she kept screaming "NO! ARes!! Ugh leave me alone!" The executer had her hands tied on her back before holding the tie of the sharp big blade.

When suddenly William came from behind me "Mon ami! We witnessed delia disappearing in the thin air in our sight, but we found her friend who was the one to lead her there" He said as he pulled Edmund from behind "Been a long time, Ares" He said angrily at me.

I stood up and turned my head out from the balcony to see The executer let the ropes go and the big blade went down straight to Scarlett's neck "NOOOO!!-" then Her head came rolling down inside the basket of blood.

Delia's Pov

I woke up and adjusted my eyes to the sunlight, I looked around and I was back in my room now. My gaze went down to the book I was holding in my chest 'The powerful King' I read the title in my mind.

My eyes squinted as if it was all just a dream, when a scream was heard downstairs "DELIA! COME DOWN AND MAKE ME BREAKFAST!" Mother said from the kitchen, I held my head and it was throbbing.

I struggled to get up and went downstairs slowly curiously "Mom?" I called out, there she was. My mother whom I looked for when I first arrived in the book, I went to her and pulled her into a hug, caughting her attention "I thought you were gone" I said while embracing her.