Chapter 6

Delia's Pov

Edmund smiled kindly to the people who give us coins every questions they ask "why do you still live here with this man if the Prince loves you?" One of the woman asked, Edmund yelled "Did you already payed?" He asked.

The woman nodded as a 'yes' . "You may answer, my lady" Edmund said while winking at me, I tried to be serious. I looked up to the skies dramatically "How much the Prince wants me to live with him in the Palace but he is a Prince and I am just a nothing, we cant be together yet we still see and love each other" I said while acting to wipe my eyes.

Everyone look at me sadly "We are sorry for you, my lady. Love can make you change the dark Prince that easily!" Someone cheered me, I chuckle and Edmund put a little water behind me as I wipe it in my eyes carefully not to get caught. Everyone gasped "My lady, you are crying!"

I looked down and one of them tried to hug me but Edmund stopped her "Coins first" The woman quickly gave him a coin before pulling me into a hug, I held her back. Gosh, i never plan this to happen people's feeling touched mine. Edmund started to like tricking as soon as one of the woman give him coins to tell me the whole story of my Fake prince romance story!

When they all left, Edmund pulled me inside the house before locking the windows and doors then screamed in happiness "Yess!! Hah we tricked them, see this. Lots of coins coins coins!" He exclaimed while counting them one by one.

I just look at him plainly "Gosh, i feel bad for the people. How come they believe us that easily? None would believe it!" I said unbelievably, Edmund scoffed at my complain "Be happy, theres gold coins. We can be richer than the highest dark Prince!" He said while smiling excitedly.

I just laughed at him before changing my face into a serious one "Okay, that's enough. We will end this tomorrow, we'll tell the people we are just lying and-" He cutted me off "Oh no, dont let them know. It's good to have this gold coins, dont you want this?" He asked, I remembered mom used to steal my money from my cabinet, i kept them to buy books so i can learn what average woman like me has the knowledge of everything.

Ares Pov

I jump off my horse as I put on a cloak and a black mask to disguise myself. I looked around the market full of people "Excuse me, my lady. Do you know where the woman who claims to be the Prince's future wife lives?" I asked kindly, The woman turned around and pointed far from the market "Thank you" I said before walking to where she pointed her finger.

William stood beside me as he whispered "êtes-vous sûr de cela, mon ami? (Are you sure about that, my friend?)" He asked, I just chuckled darkly in my mask "Always" I replied simply.

As we walk infront of the house, I clenched my sword and was about to break inside the house when the door was bursted open by a woman, my eyes were wide open. It's not just a woman, its the mysterious woman i've been looking for..

She seemed shock to see me in all dark clothing before she placed her shock face to a kind smile, William also got shock by the beauty living in this small house. My eyes were on hers as I remember our very first meeting was our eye contact.

"You must be here for the questions of my love story of the Prince, please please. Do come in" She said as she opened the door for me, I was still in shock to see her again but just nodded my head as I entered the small house. "I'll go get a milk" she said before hurriedly ran to the back.

William was about to enter but I stopped him "Stay outside, I need to talk to her privately" I said strictly, he just nodded before closing the door. I sat down the small chair and a small table was infront of me, like a child's table. So small.

The woman came back with a tray of 2 cups of milk "Oh, where's the other man?" She asked, I finally look up to her and only my eyes were seen in her perspective "He left" I said simply, she looked sad before smiling again "It's okay! We can start now, i wont be accepting coins since my other house mate is not yet here" She giggled through her words.

My heart feels so much alive hearing an angel voice infront of me, I just looked at her like a creep that she noticed and quickly cleared her throat "New comer?" She asked, I just nodded. I dont have the words to speak to this beautiful creature infront of me. "Alright, I understand. I'll tell you the whole story then!" She said excitedly. I furrowed my brows "What?" I asked in a mumble.

She smiled and looked down, she was thinking a perfect words to say. "Last 2 months ago, we met in the alley. I was got abused by the guards but the dark Prince saved me and hurted the guards who hurted me before he brought me to his Palace and treated my wound, since then I started to ignore him because he's a prince.." I raised my brow in amusement.

"But The prince didnt care as he feel something burning in his heart.." She paused for a while before leaning close to me, While i stared at her "It was love in his heart" she whispered, I jump slightly as she punched the chair beside her. "I tried stopping him but he kept saying 'hi' and finally I said 'hello' and then we both fell in love with each other, oh. For the sake of our burning desire of love in our hearts!" She exclaimed while holding her forehead in stress.

"and what happened?" I asked, curious of her fake story telling and it made me find her even more amusing. "Oh, well we decided to get married but its not good for the both of us is different, he decided we will marry after his coronation secretly but still now we are still seeing each other as lovers, never stop someone you love!" She said with a proud smile.

I wanted to laugh loudly but this is just getting interesting "that was a beautiful story, my lady" I said while looking at her. She smiled sweetly at me "Thank you, oh soon. You'll meet my love of my life face to face!" She said excitedly while giggling which is i clearly known as fake giggling, makes me chuckle softly.

"What is your name, my lady?" I finally asked her the question I wanted to be answered "Delia, my name is delia" She said and the moment of hearing her sweet voice and beautiful name made me even more curious of this beautiful creature infront of me "Delia" I said almost like a whisper.

Delia blushed and looked down, I can feel her shiver through my deep french accent. "And you are?" She is the one to ask me "Ares, my lady" I said as I take one of my hand and kissed it ever gently, she look shock as if she remember something.

Oh, is she thinking about our first meeting of how I kissed her hand? "Your name and voice sounds familiar" She said almost like a whisper as she wasnt sure what she's thinking of. "You have heard of me" I said while looking deeply into her eyes.

Delia smiled and looked up to me "Ares" She said and the moment she said my name, everything freezes. It was so good to hear my name from her lips, i never liked my name before but now i worship to the one who created my name.

"Delia" I whispered her name again, making her to look into my eyes as she was confuse. "You really look like someone I met before" She started, I didnt hear anything she said as I was enchanted by her beautiful voice and eyes ..