Chapter 65

Delia's POV

I looked around the big walls in awe before I watched the cart I am in pulled a stop infront of the gate full of big muscle guards. "nous sommes venus ici pour rentrer à la maison" The mother said while showing her red thingy, Is it a card? Idiot, There is no card in this time.

Probably some proof if they live here. So it's just like a card. The guards nodded as soon as he saw the red, the cart started moving again forward until we are totally inside of the Kingdom.

I gasped in awe, looking around like a real ignorant. "Everything is so beautiful here" I whispered, The little smiled and nodded "It is only beautiful in place but the ruler is not" She said, I sighed. People here always talked about the king. Are they talking to Ares's Father or perhaps Ares has another brother?

We'll figure it out soon, We arrived infront of their house and it was a simple cottage house. It would be more beautiful if It has colors. "Your house is beautiful" I told the mother and she nodded with a little smile kindly "Thank you, If I may ask. Where does your friend live?"

I looked around and Suddenly remembered, turning my gaze back on them "I think I know now, I'll be get going. Thank you for your help!" I said with a wave and smile while walking away "You're welcome"

Looking around, I found the market and it was even alot of foods for sale and even the outfits. "Would you like some, lady?!" A man asked while showing me different kinds of food, I smiled slightly and shook my head "I am fine. Mister!" I shouted so he can hear as there was a lot of people and the market was so crowded.

I walked out of the market and I saw some mens on horse coming towards this way, I immediately hide as if they were dangerous. The horses stopped in the middle of the market "tout le monde! By order of the king, Women between 17 and 28 shall be taken into the Palace for 3 days! I shall repeat! By order of the King, Women between 17 and 28 shall be taken into the palace for 3 days!" I widened my eyes at the news, people around started whispering and some others hid behind.

"No! I'm not going!" The one woman in the crowd shouted then another woman "I as well!" "Me too!" Then women around the area of the age mentioned shouted to the mens on horse "Very well" The man in front said before telling the other man beside him "Take them" the people gasped and parents quickly hid their daughters of 17. The guards started to take the girls forcefully, the market was filled with shouts and screams of the girls and I widened my eyes, I instantly move back away from the market in fear.

I have to go to Edmund before they could take me as well! Running to the other side of the street, I noticed the people started to lock the doors of their homes. I run as possible to get into Edmund's house.

I looked around and then stopped as I saw it, his house. A smile of relief formed my lips before I run quickly into the house, knocking the door. I waited for Edmund to open.

Waiting for a few seconds but there was no response of opening the door "edmund?" I called out 3 times and turned around slowly to see no sign of people on the streets, I bit my lip anxiously "Edmund, I am coming in!" I said before breaking in the house, then closing the door behind.

I looked around, it was quiet. The dining table was empty, I walked to the door of the room before opening it slowly and it was empty but the bed was there. I searched the whole house and there was no sign of Edmund, Ohh. Where he could be this time?

William's POV

I walked through the halls before opening the doors of the King's chambers to find him on the couch with a random woman, I clenched my fist and spoke "Your Majesty, Ares. May I speak with you?" I asked for permission.

Ares stopped attacking the woman's breast before rolling his eyes in annoyance, he stood up and put a robe around his body. The woman took her clothes as she ran out of the room, still limping.

"What is it?" He asked in a french accent, I glared at him seriously and clenched my fist "What were you thinking? You took 10 womens in your bed to satisfy your needs then now taking women without their permission of the age between 17 and 28? My friend! what has gotten into you?!" I asked unbelievably.

Ares death glared at me and walked long strides to me before stopping infront "You don't ask me what I am doing nor what I do" He said with so much anger in his voice. I looked at him suspiciously "Is it because of that strange dream you talked to me before?" I asked.

He blinked twice before walking away from me, I clenched my jaw "Now, why don't you tell me about that dream of yours so we can settle things, my friend.." I said slowly, trying to convince him to tell me which he did.

"I... once dreamed of a beautiful woman with those hazel eyes that was staring at me, I dreamt about her and me laughing together yet I do not know who was she in my life or Does she exist in my life?" He confessed, I frowned and put my hands behind me. Hazel eyes? "What are the other features of the woman you are referring to?" I asked, wanting to test something in my mind.

He looked at the wall blankly with his back facing me "Her long a bit wavy hair, but I do not remember the color of it." Ares replied before facing me "Would you find that woman for me, William?" He asked before I could reply to him.

I looked at his eyes and they were serious so I nodded my head "Of course, My king but when I found this woman. Would you stop this madness this instant?" I asked back and he smiled widely yet coldly at me "You have my word, you may go now" He replied, I nodded before bowing down and leaves his chamber.

He seems to be totally smashed by this woman he had seen in his dreams. But I thought of someone, Hazel eyes and a bit wavy hair. I widened my eyes at the realization, Delia. It must be her, I know It surely was her that he was madly thinking with. I stopped my steps as I remembered the wizard that helped us leave this world, I want some answers. A lot of them.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

2 Chapters in 1 day! How amazing I am today~ well! Some clues why.. I just finished cleaning my room, changing the bedsheets and pillow cases then a rain started pouring out of my window, making me feel all relaxed and peaceful to update this story.
This is your sign to clean your room, lovies! 👻👻 HAVE A GOOD NIGHT/DAY THERE! LOVE YA!!♡♡