Chapter 64

Ares's POV

Anyway can you move s-slightly away from me?" She asked kindly to with a smile making me smile widely "What if I don't want to?" I asked back before pushing her body against mine.

The next thing I knew, she looked up to me as if for permission before I saw her lift her leg up and stomped on my shoes so hard making me to groan in pain and I let her go quickly to hold my feet in pain

She quickly push me back and ran to the door but not before turning around to stick her tongue out for me "Deserved!" She said with her tongue sticking out to me.

When my towel suddenly fell from my waist and that's when her eyes were opened wide. I smirked "Like what you s-" I didn't finish my sentence when she stormed out of my chambers while screaming "Disgusting! Ah my eyes!"

I bursted out in laughter before picking out my towel from the ground "Now she's seen me and nothing will be ever surprise to her anymore" I mumbled to myself with a smirk.

Looking up slowly, I looked at the girl that I'm so in love with. But I can only see her eyes while everything around me was nothing but blurred until the world around me started to fade away.

I woke up from my dream with a gasp as I sat up from the bed, Sweat streaming down my forehead. Then a knock caught me off guard "Entrez" Then the door got opened by William.

"Est-ce que tu vas bien?" (Are you alright) He asked. I nodded my head and looked down while holding my head with my both hands "J'ai fait un rêve étrange" (I had a strange dream) I said while ruffling my hair.

William furrowed his brows, wondering "Qu'en est-il?" (What about it) . I remembered that woman again and how she made me laugh but I shook my thoughts away "Rien" (Nothing) before I stood up from my King size bed and walked to the water closets to bath.

Turning on the shower, I closed my eyes and thought of that woman again. I groaned and hit the wall, Reste concentré, Arez! Get back to your senses. I rubbed my skin while washing when I closed my eyes again, I saw that woman.

She was laughing along with me while I watched her, those beautiful eyes that I've longed to see in reality. "Arez" she whispered in my ear as she caressed my arms, I shivered and close my eyes softly to the feeling of her skin against mine.

I was about to pull her closer when she faded away, I immediately opened my eyes and I was alone in the room, I have to find someone to please me.

Wrapping the towel around my waist, I got out of the water closet and looked up to see a servant cleaning peacefully and her back facing me.

I watched her turn around and her eyes widened as soon as she looked at my eyes then she immediately looked down to the ground. "Pardonne-moi!"
(Forgive me) She said with her eyes down. I clenched my fist, no one dares to look at me in the eyes.

I was about to speak back in anger but as soon as she raised her head slightly, making me look at her. I saw the girl in my dreams "Please, Don't kill me Your Majesty!" She pleaded while tears streaming down her cheeks.

My feet move to its own as I walk long strides to reach to her "I won't, but I have something to do" I mumbled with a smirk, that's when she looked up to me confusedly and before she could reply, I grabbed her and pushed her down to the couch "Non! votre majesté, NON!" (no! Your majesty, NO!)

Delia's POV

"Quoi?! NO! You'll die before you could reach to that place" She said as she remembered her family, I sighed and shook my head "No no, I will be fine. I know the king well before and, when I came back here. You told me he changed" I said.

She nodded "Yez, but It's too dangerous for you out there! Please.. I don't want any people to die in the hands of that cruel King." She said while looking down, I sighed. She may not know me completely but she cares for me and the people.

"You can trust me, miss. I can do it. I'm a strong woman after all!" I said with a smile, She looked into my eyes to see no fear in me so she sighed and nodded "alright, dear. You may go but you should change your.. outfit"

After 7 minutes, She finished picking outfit for me. I looked down to myself and I was wearing more like a commoner outfit in this era, I smiled. It was simple yet beautiful "Thank you, so much for your help miss" I told her while bowing slightly as respect.

"Martha, stay safe on your journey to that Kingdom miss Delia" She said with a soft smile, I nodded kindly and smiled back as she told me where the road to xeatreninth. Just a bit far but I can definitely make it!

After a few moments, I started to walk on the road to my destination which is just a bit far. I hummed a tune while following the river and began singing
'Rest my heart, Rest my soul. I have longed for your love and embrace, fall in love with me. I can feel your warmth still you are gone'

It was the song I sang when the time I was bathing at the river and Ares was just watching and listening me behind the trees, I blush at that memory and then my eyes looked at the sight of a beautiful small lake. It wasn't the lake that I once bathed in before but this one is even beautifuller.

The sunlight reflecting the water, making it look like I was in a book which is definitely right. I wish I had my phone to take a photo of this scenery, I looked at the river one last time with a smile before walking again to my destination.

After a few hours, I stopped to rest on a rock but when suddenly my stomach growled. I looked around for food to eat then I saw an apple holding onto its dear life on its twig just right a little above me, I tiptoed slightly before reaching the apple. Taking a bite with a hum.

I love fruits so much, As soon as I finish eating. I rested again for a minute before continuing my Journey, my goodness! How far is the Kingdom of Xeatitanoboa? Oh, just great! Now I forgot the name of the kingdom again.

I got tired again so I stopped and rest beside the tree, my head leaning on it as I closed my eyes. Falling into a deep sleep.

"What is she doing here, Is she lost?" "Ne posez pas de questions! elle pourrait être une sorcière!" (Don't ask questions, She could be a witch!)
The voices of 2 people woke me up from my beauty sleep, I opened my eyes slowly and greeted by a small girl "Hello there! Are you lost?" She asked with a smile.

The woman, which I assumed to be her mother pulled the little girl behind her "Don't do the talking, Syvie! Now, you! Who are you and what are you doing here?" The woman said while pointing her pitchfork, making me step back in fear.

"Mama! You scared her" The little girl said, making the mother replied "She's a beauty, she might be a witch. We should take her to the king to have her beheaded" I looked at both of them and shook my head quickly, pleading them "No no, Please. I am no witch, I just want to go the Kingdom of Xeatitan- or whatever that's called."

The mother looked at me before pulling her pitchfork away from my face, I sighed in relief "and why would you want to go to xeatreninth?" She asked with raised brows, ooh! So that's the name. Noted, noted. I was about to answer but the little girl told me "It's very dangerous there, We work for the King as a farmers" She said.

I nodded and replied, "I wanted to meet a friend of mine which I never saw since for the last 5 years." I said slowly, They both looked at each other and nodded "We'll help you go there, In fact. We are on our way there" The mother said, I gasped and smiled widely "Oh- you are too kind, Thank you!"

"You're welcome, now hop on the cart" The mother said before she hop on the carabao first then her daughter sat on the cart while I followed her.

We talked for a while with the mother's daughter until we arrived our destination, I gasped at the place. The Kingdom was even bigger than before, I guess they repaired something before making another tower to tower. The walls are even broader, bigger and taller than before as well.

I looked up to the sign, that says
'Royaume de Xeatreninth'