hidden identity

After waking up from a one-year-old coma five years ago, I first had to live a completely new life, because after a year of lying lifeless in a bed surrounded by white walls and the bitter smell of the hospital, it was completely surreal to hear t...

After waking up from a one-year-old coma five years ago, I first had to live a completely new life, because after a year of lying lifeless in a bed surrounded by white walls and the bitter smell of the hospital, it was completely surreal to hear that you were actually a princess of the Greek Mafia.

I know everyone would say,

"Oh my God, how can you complain about such a beautiful life? Thats a DREAM."

But no believe me, it is not, you surely all go to parties, do what you want, and you like, but here you are monitored always and everywhere, you have no priva-

"Μικρός?", apropo privacy.
(little one)

"Ever heard of knocking?No?So, look, if you want to enter a room, which doesn't belong to you, you're going to put your hand up your fist and-"
"I know how to knock" he answered with a bored expression.

"Really? then you have to knock a bit louder next time, cause I didn't hear it"

May I introduce my eldest brother Achilles, 27 years old annoying, does not know what knocking means, but fulfills every wish of his little sister.

"What are you doing?" he asks me curiously

"ehhh I'm drawing"  He looks at my book skeptically, but he is happy with it after seeing the title of the book. Achilles don't like it when I write in my diary, he thinks its childish, and that's exactly why I got a slide that I wrote about my diary that says, "The World of Arts," rather cheesy, but what the hell, as long as he lets me down.

"I should remind you of Μητέρα that on Saturday the big ball takes place, to which you will come with us"

All my facial features escaped after his sentence.

The ball on Saturday, I completely forgot, shit what should I do now I don't even have a dress.

On my face, Achi understood well that I completely forgot it and immediately began to shake his head.   (Mom)

"Can you?" I asked him with my puppy eyes.

"No, I'm not driving you, just ask Ares."

So that you all know who it is, ares is my second-oldest brother, he is a year younger than Achilles but much colder and looks through you if you try to manipulate him.

"Please" I begged him and blinked with my big eyes, and at this sight I get him every time.

"Manipulative bitch"

YES! The world-famous puppy eyes always work.

"Hey, I'm telling that Πατέρας!" what does he think he is that he can call me a bi-
(Dad)