heritage

The time has come

The time has come.
Today I'll meet my future husband.

It's absurd, because otherwise I only read about stuff like that in fantasy books where girls are sold to other men because the family doesn't have any money. It's just that my family doesn't do it for selfish reasons, just because they have no choice but to hand me over.

Although my father says that he will try to find a solution, I think we all know that this will not be the case.

Normally I'm very organized and would pack my bags now, because I don't like it when others are late, which is why I'm never late myself.

But today I'm starting the day slowly and calmly, I mean if he's already tearing me away from my family then he can wait and not be able to find out my behavior as a person directly. Because if someone has very good knowledge of people, then it will certainly not be difficult for him if I were already ready before he showed up here.

And who knows, if I keep him waiting, he might not want me anymore and will cancel the contract.

It's already 12 o'clock in the afternoon and normally I would be ready for the day by now, but here I am, still lying in my bed in my pajamas, lost in thought.

The whole night I thought about it and thought about how my life could go on from today.

I mean in one of the books the women get lucky and get thrown to a man who would do anything for them. Who would lay the world at her feet. Who longs for her every day.

Day or night, at home or at work.

Letting you know that she's the only woman in this world that He would clear every stone in her way just so she could get safely to the other side of this lonely world.

She just crosses the street lonely but on the other side of the street he stands and waits for her to come to him and show him the love he doesn't want from anyone else but her.

I think every woman dreams of something like that.

But dreams don't always come true.

My dream was to find a man on my own who I love and for whom I would do anything in this world without a doubt.

But fate is not on my side again. Because I didn't find the man of my dreams, instead I was found and in a way that is just absurd.

The opposite of what can happen to my previous words is just that he is exactly the picture of the nasty mafia men who needs a woman on his side to continue running his mafia and just to get a heir to his post.

The kind of guy who doesn't value his women and lets another woman in his pants at every opportunity.

In my favor, it would be even better if he uses another woman for his happiness, because I will certainly not want to climb into his bed.

And so there will be no heir who gets rid of his disgusting manners and then later in life also treats women like a piece of object that he can buy as a gift and enjoys with it.