half an hour

"So how do you want to proceed?" Ilias asked me, sitting across from me at my desk while I was leaning back in my chair, well, half lying

"Didn't Fernando draw up a plan yesterday? Take that." I answered with my eyes closed.

"Yes, but there is no way we can take this plan." escaped Iliad.

"Why not." I answered him calmly.

"What do you mean 'why not', did you even listen yesterday? are you even listening to me now?" he asked me with a sigh.

When I didn't answer him, a shot suddenly rang out, whereupon I jumped up frantically and picked up my gun from my table and aimed it in front of me.

"Why gone mad?" I asked Ilias, stunned.

"What? If that's the only way to get your attention, besides, you can appreciate me wasting one of my bullets on you, they were so expensive, they were made especially in Egypt..." he started to talk whereupon I interrupted him directly, because otherwise we would be sitting here until tomorrow.

"Okay okay, I'm listening to you now."

"Well, let's get back to our problem and that is..." Ilias just started to talk.

"What plan?" I asked Ilias, confused, who stared at me in bewilderment.

"Are you kidding me? I've been sitting here for what feels like half an hour talking about the arms delivery to the Casmas and you're asking me..." Ilias hadn't even managed to finish speaking when there was a knock on the door.

"Great, what am I even doing here, come in." he answered.

"Could you please remind me of the moment I gave you permission to give orders in my house?"

Of course, I didn't get an answer, just an eye roll from him as he stared at the door to see who was coming in.

The door opened and in came Felicia, one of my good friends since she joined my mafia a few years ago and has been doing her duty to the full since that day.

"Hey, could I talk to you alone?" She asked her question to me delusional without granting Ilias a look.

Unfortunately, Ilias doesn't like Felicia, for whatever reason he doesn't trust her and says that her story about joining my mafia is questionable, which of course Felicia didn't miss, which is why she and Ilias try to avoid each other as much as possible.

Felicia is very firm in her opinions and actions, if you don't like her she doesn't like you either and will make your life a living hell and if you like her she likes you too.

At least that's the Felicia she plays to you.

The real Felicia has no heart to love others, the only thing she loves is herself and the power she has by my side.