night of events

-After the ball-

-After the ball-

Once outside, I took a deep breath and smoked one, two, three cigarettes until I could think clearly again.

The nicotine helps you find peace again.

The feeling when you inhale the smoke, and it enters your lungs through your air passages, is simply challenging.

The scratching when inhaling and exhaling requires you to keep going.

And the most important thing about it is that you can organize your thoughts alone in your head during your private time.

But I'm afraid that these eyes won't leave me alone.

And not for a long time.

The eyes that I could never forget were suddenly in front of me, the shape of the eyes that seem big in one moment and have the expression of a Fox in the other that could tear one on the spot.

The color, the reason for my preference for autumn, just by her and her beautiful eyes I felt love which she has now taken with her.

It is frightening how people can look like other people they have never met.

It was clear that Ilias was behind the whole dance, that I could kill him coldly the moment he stood next to the orchestra and smiled stupidly at me.

And how I will pay him back, he will find out tonight when he sleeps.

Without thinking, I threw away the rest of my cigarette and got into the car.

When parking out, I looked through the rearview mirror again and saw how Ilias waved after me to stop.

Without paying any further attention to him, I drove at full throttle out of the yard, far away from this scenario in there.

But if I had known what would happen that night, I wouldn't have gone home at all.

-----------

When I got home, I tried to switch off my thoughts and went to my office to take care of the incident before the ball.

The first one I called was lunace, because he was responsible for bringing the goods safely and delivering them, which apparently did not happen.

After he didn't answer on the first call, I called him directly again.

If this Bastardo does not accept now, then He will stand kneeling in front of me in the next 10 minutes and regret not having answering my call.

I hope that he will not answer, because my hands could do with some blood now.

As I said before, he didn't go to it, and that was my sign to get into my car with quick steps and drive into my warehouse.

On the way there, I called Ilias and ordered him to gag Lunace tied to a chair before I entered the hall.