plastic doll

In the toilet I first emptied my bladder so that it is not so noticeable with the lie

When I stepped out of the cabin to wash my hands, Filomena stood at the mirror and freshened up her make-up.

I quickly looked around the room to be sure that we are really alone, and since it may be our last chance to speak alone tonight, it was now my chance to talk to Filomena about this morning.

"Filomena?"

"Yes?"

"Can we talk about this morning?"

She stopped her movement and looked at me, "I don't want to." was the only thing she said and started applying her lipstick again.

"That's all you can say after you leave the dining room crying with an "I'm sorry"?" I asked her a little louder.

"Yes Ari, that's all I want to say. When I'm ready to say more I'll get back to you." she said in a loud tone and started packing her things again, and immediately I felt bad.

"Look Filomena..."

"No, look, I don't want to talk about it and just leave it, okay?" I just nodded, because I didn't know what else to say, I didn't know what was wrong with her right now, I didn't know if she needed help.

"I'll wait outside, get ready." with these words she left the room and left her bag with the make-up here.

I took the powder from Filomenas bag and started to apply it to my face, then suddenly the door opened again, and I thought that it would be Filomena but when I turned around I saw a woman with blond long hair, blue eyes in a green floor-length dress which brought out her figure beautifully, but her boobs feel like falling out of her dress.

I turned around again when she stood next to me at the mirror and started applying her lipstick.

When our eyes met in the mirror, I smiled nicely at her, but instead of smiling, she rolled her eyes and returned to her squirted lips.

Well, bitch.

"What did you just say to me?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Don't play the stupid one here."
"Nobody calls me a bitch."

Oh my god, I just said my thought out loud?
Well, ups?

"I just did it, didn't I?" she looked at me in shock.

"Girl, I think you don't know who you're dealing with." she said with her funny smile like these villains in movies When they think they've won, all that's missing is the ugly laugh.

"No, I don't know, and I don't want to."

"Now listen to me, you approve-" I didn't let her pronounce at all and grabbed her directly by her blond hair and pressed her body against my body, turned me to the mirror and lifted my knife to her neck.

Immediately, her eyes got big, and she fidgeted wildly.

"Cheap what? Hm, what left you speechless?"

She was about to start speaking when I grabbed her neck with my left hand that was just at her hair and pressed her air tube so that she could take 50% less air.

"Now listen to me, you plastic doll, who recommended you this big implant in the first place? You should really sue the person. But back to the topic."

"If someone smiles at you, you smile back, it has something to do with respect. Your parents didn't teach you manners or...?"

I couldn't finish speaking because she hit me in the face with her head, so I backed away a bit and dropped my knife to touch my nose, if this doll broke my nose then- .

I couldn't even think clearly because she hit me with her fist in the side so that I slammed against the wall next to me.

"Embarrassing" I heard her voice.

I looked up at her and there she stood right in front of my face with my knife in her hand.

"How about me gouging out your eyes with the knife, so you don't stare at strange men anymore? Hmh?"

Completely confused I looked at her.
"Can it be that you confuse me or something, I don't need to stare at men of forgiven, I'm not such one."

I hope that she takes the end personally because you can see that she can not stay faithful for 3 days.

"You little bitch," she laughed to herself.

She reached out with her right hand with which she held my knife, but I grabbed her hand before she could touch me even a bit and I immediately noticed her tattoo.

The rose.

The rose that Reyes Elegido and his parents also wore. She is one of them.

She noticed how I looked at her tattoo and said, "I see you have understood who I am." again, I looked at her without saying anything.

"Well, I hope we got along, because if not, hm the whole thing will really end up here that you will choke on your own eyeballs. Understood?" the only thing I did was rip my knife out of her hand, and she stumbled forward a bit.

"Well then, see you little one." were her last words before she took her bag and left the room.

I quickly straightened my hair and went outside, where Filomena was waiting with her phone leaning against the wall.

"Come." I told her, and we went back to the ballroom to join our brothers, who were talking to two other men.