baby mama

"Ayo, today we are going to meet our baby mama

"Ayo, today we are going to meet our baby mama." rang out the annoyingly joyful voice of Ilias.

"Stop calling her that." I replied annoyed.

Ever since it was announced that I was getting married and who I was marrying, Ilias couldn't keep his annoying joy to himself and has been calling Ariadne "baby mama" ever since.

I will never understand what is so great and special about a wedding. I mean after the day I will be tied to a person I don't even know and let alone love.

All my life I have fought against this day and had the opinion that no woman in this world is worthy of the place at my side. No woman in this world will I ever accept with open arms at my side.

"Why not? Imagine little Reyes babies. Although no, imagine little babies that look like our Donna, because if those babies look like you, I wouldn't last much longer. You're totally enough of your sort." he finished his talk and agreed with his own assertions with a nod.

Donna. Ariadne Arvanitis will become the Donna of my mafia, but she will not have more than the title. Just because she will have the title doesn't mean that she deserves it and doesn't mean that she will have the right to rule over my mafia.

More than the paper on which our signatures will reside, nothing will connect us.

"Ilias, could it be that you were dropped as a child?" I asked with my eyes on the piles of paper in front of me.

"Nope, but I hope I don't drop your kids, I mean I've never held a kid in my hands before. You?" I swear someday I'm going to kill him.

"If you don't leave now I'll drop you and not from my hands but from the bridge. Now get out and leave me alone." I replied irritably. I don't have time to deal with this kindergartner, the paperwork for this whole wedding is already giving me more of a headache than enough.

"You are so boring." he sighed from his place on the couch in my office.

I jumped up from my chair and clenched my hands into fists. Which made Ilias flinch.

"I swear to God, if you don't leave my office right now then-"

"Then what?" provoked Ilias with a dirty grin.

That was the last thing that made me want to jump on him. I grabbed him by his collar, causing him to lose his balance and pull me to the ground with him.

Once on the ground, we started to wrestle and insult each other.

Ilias may be annoying at times but that doesn't change his loyalty and knowledge which he shows every day. He does a lot at my side and helps me with many things under the arms, and thus he has also earned his title as right hand more than. But this annoying side of him I could still strangle every time with my own hands, which I'm trying to do right now.