attention

After I got dressed for the mission right away, I went downstairs to the gun room to fully load my gun

Arriving in the room, I found Ilias there, who was also cleaning his gun and reloading it.

"I hope you paid attention this time" Ilias said after looking up and looking at me.

You could tell the nagging undertone in his voice.

Monotonously I answered him "I listened both times"

His laughter rang out and I looked at him with no emotion on my face.

"You know, Rey, you can pretend to many, but not to me. I've spent far too much time with you to know what's going on inside you." he started speaking straight away.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"The truth" he smiled at me.

"Stop talking nonsense. Come on, we have to go." I said while grabbing my gun and walking out of the room towards the garage.

Ilias followed me and of course could do other than comment "That's not nonsense and you know it too, sooner or later you'll notice that I'm right"

I quickened my steps and got to my car, which I got in, locked the doors and drove off immediately.

Before I left the yard, I saw Ilias move his mouth and looked angrily in my direction.

Before the mission, I don't need a theorist to make assumptions and babble nonsense in my ear.

But he was right about one thing and that is that in these meetings I really only had her on my mind and no one else.

No matter what I tried, I failed to appreciate her beautiful eyes, which resembled the honey-brown autumn.

Just like her soft skin, which I have felt twice so far.

And although I've had women under me that I've touched before, and never more than once, she's the only woman I'd touch more than once.

Her skin is a kind that as a small child you just need like a soft stuffed animal to fall asleep and without which you wouldn't go anywhere.

The brown in her eyes shows a darkness that she hides deep within and shows off with dominance when necessary.

The honey in her eyes shows a warm side of her, a warmth that she only shows when she thinks it's right and is sure that she can show this side.

Overall her eyes show a soft and dominant side to her.

You could see that she is a person with dominants and self-confidence when she danced at the Mafia Ball. The way she acted confidently on the dance floor and the way she responded on the day of the fight we met showed that she is not a person who hides from others but shows that she also wants to hold her personality and not break down when a person confronts her speaks.