reunion

Shit

Shit.

What was that?

And how did he even know my name?

Remember who he actually is?

Oh, right. The coveted Mafia Boss Reyes fucking Elegido.

As fast as I could I ran the way back home as if I was just running away from a killer.

Well, theoretically, I'm running from a killer.

Why did I have to see him again after this fucking ball?

And then he says "Marry me" what did he smoke?

Not even the angels themselves would make me marry him.

Arriving at the huge wall of our home, I climbed over it when a light suddenly appeared from the left.

Shit Shit Shit.

I quickly jumped into a bush and ducked as deep as I could.

"I heard something," the voice of a security guard sounded.

"It must have been this one cat that runs around here more often," the other replied.

"By the way, have you seen the new cat videos?" he asked laughing

Wtf what did my father hire for security men?

While the two were talking about cat videos, I tried so quietly to squeeze out of this damn bush with a thousand of beetles.

I hate beetles.

"No wel-" a security man just wanted to start talking, but of course I stumbled and drew all the attention back to myself.

Crap, this guy's going in my direction, shit what now.

Hysterically, I looked in all directions to find a way out, but no matter where I walk now, I will run in their visual cones.

Suddenly a cat noise was heard, and the second guy just laughed and went in the direction of the cat.

"I told you it was the cat"

"Can't be, the cat is on the left and the noise came from the right."

Well, he's not that stupid.

"Cats are fast, they can change their place in a few seconds"

"Don't overdo it, they're not that fast"

"But"

"No"

"Yes"

Oh my god, can they go away, my ass already hurts sitting on this floor.

"N-" "Hey, guys come here shift change"

Finally.

Relieved, I breathed out and watched these two fiddlers continue to walk toward the house in discussion.

When they disappeared from the view, I was finally able to walk to the window on the left side of the house to climb through again as quietly as possible.

In the house it was quiet, so I could disappear into my room relaxed.

Once in my room, I immediately disappeared into my dressing room to hide the bag again.

When clearing out the bag, I fell directly on the fact that my mask was missing.

Shit.

Where'd she go?

I'm sure I had it in my hand when HE came into my room, because I hadn't had time to put it in my pocket.

Maybe I lost her on the way back?

But can not be bec-

Shit, no it can't be.

FUCK!

I threw my mask in his face as a distraction while trying to escape.

Well shit.

Now he has not only my favorite mask, but also a proof that I was there.

Let's just hope that I showed him that I didn't want to do anything with him and so he doesn't try to betray me to my family.

Well, it doesn't matter.

We will see what will happen, God has always prepared a challenge for everyone.

Without losing a thought more about it, I went to my bathroom to wash all the sweat off from the fight and the run.

I let the warm water run forward, and took my clothes off while steam formed in the bathroom.

I stood under the water, closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm water that was rattling on my skin.

First, I washed my hair and then foamed.

The rest of the half hour I just spent under the rattling water, I had to think of his warm breathing on my neck, and the fact that I could feel his hard dick against my butt brought up a feeling unknown to me.

Well, remember that your a virgin?

Thank you for that inside me.

Exhaling, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

I put on my night dress, left my hair open and disappeared back into my bed to at least get some sleep. After that weird night. Especially after the encounter with the devil himself.

------

After feeling an hour in which I could not find a proper position to fall asleep, I took my diary at hand and saw on my phone that it is already around 7 am.

The remaining 2 hours I spent writing in my diary and shopping online.

Around 10 o'clock I went to the living room where Filomena was already sitting on her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm watching your dance with your husband" she said, smiling.

The fuck?

"Filomena, what are you talking about?" I asked her when I stopped in front of her.

"look" was the only thing she told me while pressing her phone into my hand.

"Oh my god" was the only thing I got out and sat down next to her.

"mhm, you look so good next to each other"

I immediately switched off her phone and looked at her angrily.

"Firstly, he's not my husband and never will be, secondly, we don't look good together in any way, the only one who looked good in this video is me"

Filomena just laughed and took her phone back.

How did this video even get public and who published it?

I thought of such balls of the mafia it is garnished allowed to have paparacis, unless it was not a person of the public at all, but one who had access to the ball.

But why of all things the video, this person could have published anything.

I mean there were only people who belonged to the mafia families, you could publish something else but no, the person did not.

I need to find out who that was and why.

Right away.

When I was about to get up, my mother stepped into the living room and looked at me without any emotion on her face.

I'm fucked.