lost of control

Arriving in the hall with the ring, Ilias immediately began to talk about the fighters and could not stop talking about the Female Fighter

"Believe me when I tell you that after you've seen her skills, you want to have her in your mafia"

"We'll see" I gave monotonously of myself.

"Her skills you don't think-"

"I don't think so either," I interrupted him, whereupon he sighed and began to speak.

"Last time you stood me up, she beat a guy who was three times her size."

"Sure" I returned with a roll of eyes.

"You don't believe it? Take a closer look"

"She is the only one with the most victories and that as a woman"

"Are you saying that women are weak?" a female voice sounded.

Ilias and I turned in the direction of the voice and immediately started to approach Ilias, who didn't know how to defend himself.

I watched the whole thing with a grin. Because no one wants to discuss with a woman. Have often witnessed it with my parents.

Everyone says that the women in the mafia world have nothing to say and are only there for the fun of the man, they have not yet met my mother.

Many women of all mafia bosses are rather restrained, but that is also due to their assholes of men you are mostly forced to marry.

My mother, on the other hand, doesn't mince words, if she sees you and doesn't like something about you, she will say it right to your face.

I am glad that I was allowed to inherit this ability.

She has my father on a leash like a dog, only in this case she has him by his balls.

That's why I told myself at a young age that no woman would ever have me by the balls.

Let alone, there is no such woman who would dare to stand up to me.

In life, I do not need that at all, because in my life experience a women fall at my feet and that we will not change.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen, the fifth round is about to begin," the announcer's voice rang out, pulling me out of my thoughts, and my full attention fell on the ring.

Let's see who this famous fighter is.

"The first contestant of this round is DANEMAN" Daneman? what a dumb name.

With his green/yellow suit, the name Dukman suits him more.

The people welcomed the fighter directly with loud roaring and clapping, whereupon I got a headache directly.

That's one of the reasons why I dont like to accompany Ilias here, I can't stand all this greeting and secondly it's different boring to watch others fighting.