disturbance of balance

It's now a little over 2 weeks since all the stress with the Spanish Mafia Don happened

Luckily, my mother calmed down after the video was deleted from the internet and hasn't said a word about it since that day.

But I'm the only one who couldn't calm down. I'm still trying to find whoever posted the video, but to no avail. I looked at the IP address and tried to find out something about it because most standard IP addresses have a sequence of 2-4 numbers that can tell you where and how the video was made.

In this case, the numbers were more encrypted than all my passwords I have ever used in my life.

Then I tried to find out which people were on the side that was being filmed. But I could forget that directly because there were numerous people there that I saw for the first time in my life and I could not have found any clues as to why this person even recorded the video.

The only thing I was able to determine for sure was that this person is in a mafia that must be high-ranking, because not every mafia gets a security team that covers the complete IP addresses so that even with your own security team you could never find out the data.

But sooner or later I'll find out anyway, but my mother mustn't get a hint that I'm looking for the person responsible here because she wouldn't like it at all.

But if we're honest I think it's a bit of a shame that I don't have a copy of the video. Firstly, it was helpful for my search and secondly, I thought my dance routine was good. And not to forget who I actually danced with there.

You have to give him credit for dancing very well, even though he's a mafia boss.

The day he just stormed into my change room still amazes me to this day. I mean, did he know I was there and approached me specifically, or was it purely coincidental that we met again?

Questions upon questions that probably no one can answer for me except himself.

Questions that I will probably never get answered either, because there will be no meeting again with the crowned devil of our dark world.

At least I hope so.

Because even if we do, our meeting will not be as harmonious and smooth as our dance. On the day of the fight he made it clear to me that he wanted to have the upper hand and would not spare anyone who stood in his way.

On the other hand, I hope now that there will be a reunion, because it would be funny to see how he would behave if someone opposed him and not just anyone, but me.

Anyway, we'll see what fate has in store for us.

I closed my diary and went to my dressing room to find a suitable outfit for today's sunny day.

My baby blue summer dress caught my eye straight away, which I love so much because blue is my favorite color, but in the end I decided on a sweet white summer dress that reached a little above my knees, had long sleeves, they didn't fit snugly but are a bit puffed and at the end the sleeve is loose and a little longer than the actual length of the arms so that the fabric fell down the sides of the hands and moved with every movement.