It wasn't me

One word, one whisper, that's all I could get out

My body felt as if it was holding a weight of several hundred human being.

I stand there as if frozen and look him in the eyes without daring to move.

My inner felt as if it were about to boil over but externally again a goose bumps on my skin which he seemed to notice because his eyes were on my arms and his lips formed into a grin.

The knowledge to talk was also knocked out of my mind, which surprised me how I had brought out the "Hey".

"Don't forget to breathe, I don't want to marry a corpse. " he broke the tense silence.

And that was the only go for me where I noticed that I was holding my breath the whole time.

I let the air feel my lungs again and immediately felt the heat cool inside me.

At the same time, a rage came over me that I was feeling towards him. My hands clenched into fists which he noticed and put on an amused expression.

So he finds it amusing to play with other people.

Well then let's see if he likes my games too.

"It's a pity, because that was actually my only solution for the whole thing." I answered in a firm voice with the undertone of coolness.

My sentence made him wrinkle his forehead which showed me he couldn't figure out what I was getting at.

"For people with little brains, I will only marry over my own corpse. "

Now he grinded his jaw together and thought about what he should answer.

He couldn't say anything in my favor for the rest of his life. Would be the best for everyone.

"Humorous. Thats Good." he replied then, what made me roll my eyes.

"Roll your eyes one more time in my presence, and you will have no more eyes." he commented on my actions.

"Threat. So that's how you treat a woman." I said to him with a derogatory expression.

"Only when the situation is right." he answered my statement.

"So this is the situation right now?" I asked him.

"Yes." he answered briefly and meaninglessly.

"Okay if you say so." I replied with a shrug.

"Anywayse, it was nice to see you again, but you can leave. There's no one here to capture."

"Its good to see you too," he said while running his eyes down my legs, causing me to cross my arms angrily. "But I'm not here to catch anyone. No. I already have that person in my clutches. And there's no escaping Pequeño luchador." (little fighter)